☆、Preparation before the rainy season 3

In the next few days, the two of them kept preparing wood for the rainy season and digging holes, except for collecting wild vegetables that could be dried and stored. Lu Bing originally suggested that Maxine bring more prey when he went back in the morning and at noon, but Maxine said that the rainy season does not rain all day, and there will be a few hours of rain every day. time.

After getting this news, Lu Bing didn't know what to say, there were too many unreasonable things here. For example, the temperature during the ice and snow season is mostly kept between minus 40 and 60 degrees. According to the distribution of plants on the earth, this place should be dominated by coniferous forests, but based on his experience and knowledge in the forest these months, he told him that this place is Temperate, that is, mixed forests of conifers and broadleaves.

There are still seven days before the arrival of the rainy season estimated by Maxine. In addition to the front hall with a width of 10 meters and a length of 10 meters, the promenade behind the cave also dug out six caves that are also 10 meters long and 6 meters wide. Food storage is now filled with dry wood and recently treated dry-season animal skins, large quantities of sun-dried mushrooms, fungus and dried vegetables.

Before the rainy season comes, the sun in the sky is also swaying its last and hottest rays, and the little moisture in the forest is also evaporated under the noon sun. Maxine and Lu Bing sat in the depths of the cave hall and ate cold watermelon to quench their thirst. The two had just returned from the forest, except for some wild vegetables, peppers, prey and wood. Their biggest harvest early in the morning was to find a nest of stinging bees. Lu Bing thought about eating honey after seeing the thumb-sized bee in the foreign world, which was the smallest bee in the foreign world that Maxine said. The two of them followed the worker bees who went out to collect honey all the way to the densest forest in a nearby highland. Looking at the purple spruce which is at least a hundred meters high and can only be surrounded by a dozen adult orcs, Lu Bing was drooling after listening to Maxine's report after the investigation. The entire branch of the purple spruce is a nest of needle bees , How much honey does this have to have.

It's almost noon when Maxine doesn't want Lu Bing to be outside anymore. It can be said that even the strongest orcs can't get dizzy in this weather, let alone ordinary females who are more delicate With Maxine's guarantee, Lu Bing had no choice but to agree to wait for the two of them to come over to fetch honey after the sun was west in the afternoon.

After eating the watermelon in a hurry to quench his thirst, Lu Bing instructed Maxine to cook soup and grill himself, while squatting in the stone pots and wooden barrels that had just been made, picking out suitable containers for honey. After several days of processing, there are six stone pots of three kinds with a minimum diameter of 60 centimeters and 1.2 to 2 meters. There are 20 large wooden barrels of about 1.5 meters that are simply planed and unpainted. A total of 32 of the 12 completed. The reason why Lu Bing asked Maxine to do so much was because the water in the river was undrinkable after the rainy season began, and even after the rainy season, it would have to settle for several days before it could be used. After a simple calculation, Lu Bing dragged out an empty wooden bucket reluctantly, while comforting himself. "If you make a lot of honey, you can't finish it. Even if it's a breeding base."

After finding out the wooden barrels to be used, Lu Bing began to sort out the fruits of his labor in the morning, separated all the wild vegetables, and took them outside to expose them to the sun. Bing walked back covered in sweat and took his torn towel to take a bath near the outside of the cave. The sticky feeling prevented Lu Bing from noticing that Maxine's eyes had been staring at his body in underwear. Maxine felt that his breathing and heartbeat were too high to be restrained, so he reluctantly turned his head and continued to process the food at noon today, smashing his mouth, Maxine reminded himself that Lu Bing hadn't promised to combine with him. hastily.