☆, Thrilling moment

Sweet potato wine is also easy to burn, as long as you steam the sweet potato and let it cool, add a proper amount of distiller's yeast to ferment for a few days and distill it. Now Lu Bing's mind is full of things, and everything is very important, but every time he wants to ask Maxine to do it, he can't bear to say it when he sees his thin figure. This time, after returning with the fish and bird skulls, he will go to the forest to hunt and stockpile wood during the day, and he will have to process and add some cutting fire walls when he comes back at night. Maxine is indeed a little tired. This fatigue makes him a little slow when hunting today.

In densely forested places, Maxine kept hunting in human form. Before Lu Bing appeared, Maxine would fight with bare hands. After Lu Bing came, he learned to use stone knives and animal bones as weapons, just like Maxine is holding a sharp mountain piercing knife in his hand now. The beast cut off the neck of the wildebeest. The warm blood stimulated Maxine's sanity to come back, and also made him regain his senses in time to avoid the sharp claws of the arrow bone dragon behind him and roll away, and the dead wildebeest fell into the mouth of the arrow bone dragon One bite is divided into three sections.

Maxine jumped onto the nearby big tree and flew away in a half-beast shape. Even the most powerful orcs couldn't beat the arrow bone dragon. I don't know if it's bad luck or something. Maxine met another Sagittarius within a few minutes of leaving. Judging from the appearance, these two Sagittarius are both male dragons. Maxine secretly stabilized his mind, it seemed that he couldn't avoid the encounter of these two Sagittarius dragons at the same time, there should be a female dragon nearby, after all, now is their first period. After figuring out what was going on, Maxine found himself in front of the male dragon, and led the arrow bone dragon to the place where the wildebeest was hunted just now. The later dragon was attracted by the food and chased him all the way, but he smelled the other one later. The scent of the adult male Sagittarius is here, then turn around and kill it.

Maxine followed far behind and before he reached the place, he heard two Arrow bone dragons fighting together. The high-pitched roar and bloody smell drove back all the nearby beasts. Squatting on the tree for a long time until the woods became quiet, Maxine jumped on the tree and came to the fighting place. One sagittarius was dead and the other was not healed. The neck was injured there, and the crooked neck seemed to be unable to survive. up. Maxine waited quietly until the other Arrowbone Dragon could no longer hear its breathing, and then went down to the ground. First, it approached the one that died earlier, and tapped the sharp arrow bone on the Arrowbone Dragon's back a few times, and then used the The claws of the mountain-cresting beast smashed through the claws, but they did not cut off a hole. Maxine gently broke the claws with his hands and easily separated them. They were so sharp that they could be used to make knives and other tools.

Wrap the arrow bone in the first flesh and blood on this arrow bone dragon with animal skin, this bone is from the other end. Use this sharp arrow bone Maxine to cut off the arrow bone and even the skin of the arrow bone dragon. If the meat of the arrow bone dragon is sour and unpalatable, don't want it. After cutting this head, Maxine turned his head and moved the other one, and only when he got close to the tail, the dead Arrowbone dragon raised his head and bit it fiercely. The wounded blood stays immediately. Maxine rolled around a few times and hid behind the tree to see that the dragon's neck was completely broken before taking out the hemostatic powder he carried with him to apply and bandage it.

Careless. Maxine stepped forward to quickly cut off the arrow bones of this arrow bone dragon after he had bandaged himself, wrapped the two piles of arrow bones with animal skins and flew up to the sky and left quickly. The blood here will soon attract Female Sagittarius, Sagittarius is a species of the same race that will kill and devour. Maxine was already tired, and this time he had a lot of bleeding, his eyes were a little dazed looking ahead, afraid that he would not be able to go back, Maxine took out a ginseng from the medicine bag, took a bite, and waited for his spirit to be refreshed, then the semi-beast transformation was rapid Fly back to the cave.