☆、Find Yu Clan

After this failure, the wandering orcs never tried to approach the sand wolf tribe's territory again, and Talma spent the entire ice and snow season thinking hard about the orc's words before he died. Talma walked anxiously in the planting rooms of each family. During this time, everyone was breeding. As the next leader, he still had to follow up on these things. After walking around, Talma walked into the last one. "Master Hu Ye, good morning."

"Talma, you are here. Come and see the wheat I bred." The enthusiastic Hu Ye was checking his own wheat, and Talma had been thinking about it all this time. "Come here and talk to Lao Huye, what's going on recently? You look very preoccupied."

Pulling the chair, Talma sat down wearily. "I don't know why I'm so paranoid."

"Cough." Standing up, she wiped her hands on the apron. Hu Ye stretched out his hand and patted Tarma's shoulder distressedly. "Tell me first, if you think about it one more time, you might be able to figure it out."

Rubbing her cheeks with her palms, Talma frowned and repeated what the orc said before he died. "Priest Hu Ye, I don't know why. After this incident, I have a different view on those wandering orcs. That person is right, they didn't do anything, because there was some confusion when they transformed. The place is different from other orcs in the tribe, and because of this, they were expelled from the tribe. Priest Huye, just like that person said, the current confrontation is our own fault."

Orcs will be expelled from the tribe every few years Most of the orcs in the tribe are very good, and they wandered outside because of their different looks, and no other tribe is willing to take them in. "Talma, I can't stand this matter. Those orcs are really stronger than most of the tribe, and they are all good kids. If you can maintain this mentality in the future, maybe our tribe will die." There is no need for such tragedies anymore."

Talma also knew that this kind of thing could not be changed before she became the leader and established great prestige. "Priest Hu Ye, what is the meaning of that orc's last words, and what are they referring to?"

"Where does it start?" Priest Hu Ye thought for a long time, and there are many places in Anka Continent that can be regarded as starting places. People can't stand for long when they are old. Hu Ye sat on the warm kang, supporting the kang with his hands. The feeling in the palm of his hand made Hu Ye brainstorm. "Could it refer to that tribe, the tribe that taught these things. All the changes in the past few years started from there, and it can be regarded as the beginning.

" The quilt food was handed down from that place. Although we learned it from the Yu Clan, we cannot deny that it was given to the Yu Clan by that unknown tribe." Everything made sense. "I have to go to the Yu tribe and tell them about it. If my fault hurts that tribe, it will be my fault."

"Good boy, I support you in this matter." Hu Ye's favorite is Tal Ma looks like this, responsible. "You should leave quickly these few days. We will have to travel for a month to reach the Yu Clan, and we may have to wait a long time to get there."

"Then I'll go talk to my father first, and if it's okay, I'll leave tomorrow." Taerma Without delay, he got up and said a quick salute to Priest Hu Ye, then went to find his father, Reg. Reg is currently at home looking after the seeds at home. These are the rations for the future, so he looks very carefully. The wind from Talma blew towards him, and Reg was a little surprised to see his son's unsteady appearance. Talma also didn't give Reg a chance to ask questions. He talked about his conversation with Priest Huye, and the well-informed Reg also agreed with Talma. "You take a good rest today, and leave early tomorrow morning. I'll talk to Gray later, you are both good friends, and I feel at ease if you go on the road together."