☆、Different magnetic field gravity

In the cave burning with raging flames, Maxine squatted in front of the stone bed covered with thick fur and carefully wiped the body of a female with unique black hair. This female is Lu Bing. In order to take care of the frostbitten Lu Bing Maxine, it took a long time to figure out how Lu Bing took off his zippered clothes. It was also Maxine's careful research that kept Lu Bing's clothes. After taking off her clothes, Maxine, who had never touched a female except for her deceased parents, blushed involuntarily when she saw Lu Bing's fair and tender skin.

Embarrassed, Maxine forced himself to turn his gaze back to the hot water basin beside the bed, and after warming his hands with the hot water, he gently massaged the unconscious female on the bed until her body began to heat up. After confirming that the female's body was getting better, Maxine added some hot water to the water basin. After keeping the water temperature close to the female's body temperature, he took a piece of clean and soft fur to gently bathe the female, and then covered the softest fur quilt .

Maxine belongs to the family of snakes. The body temperature of snakes is very low. Even in the hottest dry season, Maxine hardly sweats. Taking a good breath, Maxine couldn't help but grasped his hands a few times. The touch of the female's white and smooth skin made Maxine's heart beat even now that he had recovered. After giggling for a while, Maxine got up and went to a hearth near the stone bed and carefully poured the spicy soup into a small stone bowl that had just been dug. Holding the stone bowl, Maxine returned to the bed and helped the unconscious female carefully feed half a bowl of spicy soup into the female's mouth.

Lu Bing, who was frozen and comatose and finally woke up, felt that he was lying in a warm bed. After his bewildered head finally figured it out, he felt something was wrong. His body seemed to be pressed by something, and it was difficult to breathe. Struggling to push away the things on his body, but he still didn't feel much better about the fluffy quilt before being pulled back again. Lu Bing thought that maybe it wasn't the quilt's problem, and turned his head to look at the shadow that covered the light, a tall man whose face could not be seen clearly. "Who are you? Where is this? Did you save me?"

Lu Bing felt his throat hurt and it was hot, and Lu Bing felt that the words he said might be whispered so that the other party could not hear him. When Maxine came back with a large bundle of wood, he saw the female pushing the quilt away. Concerned that the female would be so cold without fur clothes, he quickly threw the wood aside and strode forward to cover the female's body with the quilt back. Maxine With sensitive ears, he could hear the female's husky and delicate whisper, the voice and intonation that Maxine had never heard before. "Come and drink some water first."

Lu Bing's ears were stunned after receiving Maxine's low, unintelligible and strange pronunciation. When Maxine helped him up with one hand, he brought a glass of yellowish water to his lips. Finally, Lu Bing drank the sweet water one by one. After feeling that his throat was much better, Lu Bing thanked the strange man with black hair and golden vertical pupils in front of him. "Thank you for saving me."

"&*...*...&*" Marx couldn't figure out the meaning of the female's mouth. Are there any tribes that don't know the lingua franca? "What are you talking about?"

"#¥¥#%...&" Now it's Lu Bing's turn to be dumbfounded, it's fine to guess that I've traveled through time, can you throw me to a place where I can understand Chinese or English, crazy Lu Bing was about to raise his hand in a gesture of venting, but was dazzled by his precious arm. Why is it so heavy?

Maxine didn't understand what the female was talking about, but he also knew that the two of them couldn't communicate with each other, so he carefully sent the female back to the bed to lie down. Maxine first threw some of the wood he brought into the hole under the stone bed, and then threw some more. After reaching the fire in front of the bed, he returned to the bed with a small bowl of broth. Lu Bing turned his head and watched the strange man busy in the cave, while evaluating the man's casually cut cylindrical clothes while thinking in his heart that he would not be frozen into a vegetative state, otherwise he would be in poor command.