☆、Preparation before the rainy season 2

After breakfast, Maxine filled the empty bucket in the cave with water, and then left with Lu Bing, who was carrying a bag and animal skin bag. Now the rainy season is less than twenty days away, so if you don't hurry up and prepare, maybe both of them will die. I can't survive the various diseases that occur suddenly during the rainy season.

Tightly grasping the animal belt tied around Maxine's beast-shaped neck, Lu Bing squinted his eyes and watched the roar of beasts and the sound of small birds singing and flying in the forest from time to time. Lu Bing has always been tense and alert to those black spots flying in the sky in the distance and the slightly open place in the forest below. Feeling that Maxine began to dive, Lu Bing knew that Maxine had found an open space that was safer than other places in the forest. Minutes later, Lu Bing came to the ground with the help of Maxine.

There are no tall trees here, and the surrounding weeds are not very tall because of the dry season and most of them have withered and yellowed. Under the scorching sun, Lu Bing put the rattan hat he wove on his head and nodded to Maxine, who exuded his poisonous snake-like aura and drove away the surrounding beasts. Maxine slid to the side and picked the dead trees with a strong Lu Bing's tail was uprooted and piled aside, and Lu Bing lowered his head to look for edible mushrooms, fungus and other mountain delicacies and some available medicinal materials on the ground near Maxine.

Maxine pulled up the tree very quickly, and when he felt that it was almost the same, the ground was already covered with at least dozens of dead trees. After thinking about the capacity of the cave, Maxine stopped. Lu Bing's harvest is much less, and there won't be a single drop of rain in the dry season. Most of these mountain herbs will be eaten by herbivorous beasts. Lu Bing is a little dissatisfied with counting the mushrooms and fungus in his backpack, which are only a dozen catties.

"Lu, let's change places and go pick Maoye." The deep voice of Maxine who had become the second form sounded beside Lu Bing. Lu Bing knew that the Maoye mentioned here was a kind of pure natural toilet paper, a kind of A herbaceous plant with the length of an adult's arm and the width of two palms. As long as these leaves are harvested and dried in the sun, they will be quite soft, which can be said to be the highest quality toilet paper on earth.

"Okay. There are very few mushrooms here, maybe it will be better after reaching the river." Lu Bing will casually throw two large animal skin bags to Maxine, and naturally sit on Maxine's arm and hug him neck said, "Let's go."

Maxine took Lu Bing and flew towards a bend in the river not far away, where there was a lot of water vapor and it was necessary to climb over a bare rocky mountain. Lu Bing put his arms around Maxine's neck and carefully watched a lot of docile herbivores crowded beside a river that had shrunk to a width of more than six meters on the other side of the mountain. After feeling Maxine's breath, they rushed to escape for their lives. After finding a corner with good shade and surrounded by lush leaves, Maxine and Lu Bing came down.

Lu Bing stood under the shade of the tree and watched Maxine take out a bone knife from the animal skin bag and harvested a lot of leaves without much effort. Then Lu Bing carried his backpack and looked for food nearby. This time I was lucky to find a lot of shiitake mushrooms and enoki mushrooms squeezed among the poisonous mushrooms, as well as a lot of fungus. He even found a lot of herbal remedies for treating cold, fever and diarrhea. Among them, Lu Bing was most happy to find a wild ginseng plant in the open space behind the rock fissure. This is a life-saving baby. Lu Bing, who was happily collecting wild ginseng, suddenly felt that Maxine was standing next to him and turned his head to look over. Maxine was holding a large emerald green watermelon that seemed to weigh at least a hundred catties in his arms, and used the whole dug out wild ginseng Maoye packed it and threw it into the backpack, Lu Bing touched the big watermelon and said in surprise: "Where did you find more?"