☆、Work overtime to prepare for winter 1

Maxine looked at Lu Bing wandering around the living room and bathroom for a few times, and smiled and muttered by the fire wall near the bathroom door. Maxine in a good mood picked up the soil and added hot gum to it and stirred it before the gum solidified. Use it quickly. This thing is solid, but it is too easy to be stimulated and hardened by the cold soil, and Maxine will be put on hold no matter how fast he is.

There is a one-meter distance between the bathroom door and the fire wall next to it. During the ice and snow season, the water used for drinking is all ice and snowflakes that freeze outside. Lu Bing is going to cut a water tank here, sticking to the fire wall and stove to melt the ice and snow with their heat. Lu Bing also plans to install a straight square stone pot next to the fireplace in the east room to stick to the fire wall and the fireplace. When the time comes, the water for feeding pheasants and watering vegetables will not need to be specially burned, and the air will not be dry when the snow inside melts. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that his brain was working, so Lu Bing turned around triumphantly and went to look at the west room he dug in his spare time.

When there is free time in the west room, Maxine will come to dig. Now there is a row of three-meter-wide stone pillars in the middle of the 30-meter-wide stone pillar, and a 10-meter-wide opening is opened on one side leading directly to the cliff. Lu Bing took a step to measure the length of the cave, and it was already 100 meters. It's almost enough, and if it goes on more, the food will pile up and Maxine will be exhausted. After leaving the west room, Lu Bing began to plan how to arrange the west room.

Maxine also likes fish very much, and when the time comes, he will simply use fish and chicken to pile up while he piles up animal meat. Now there are hundreds of pheasants raised below, and even the newborn chickens have a lot of pheasant eggs. When Lu Bing is free, he will save up a tank and turn them into salted eggs. Now he has two tanks. Maxine said before that during the ice and snow season, there will be no more snow for seven or eight days after the first heavy snow. In the past, every tribe would take the opportunity to hunt and kill a large number of wild animals to stock up. Lu Bing thought that when Maxine caught big prey and slaughtered them and piled them up in the west room, he could just kill all the adult pheasants.

The internal organs of the chicken's ankles and necks must be packed separately. If the pheasants are not big, if they are piled up on the ground, they will not look good and will easily take up space. Maxine cut the firewall and packed away the unnecessary tools. When he came back, Lu Bing was still in a daze on the animal skin bed, pushing Lu Bing lightly. "What's wrong?"

"I'm thinking about how many bamboo boxes to make." Lu Bing leaned into Maxine's arms, and this movement became more and more smooth after the kiss. "After the first snow, I slaughtered all the adult pheasants. There is no meat on the ankles of the pheasants. It is just for you to warm up during the ice and snow season. Even the internal organs of other wild animals should be separated. When the time comes, find them. It's also easy to do. I think that after the fire wall is cut, there will be enough digging on the west side, and I will use bamboo to weave a few more boxes to store things in time. What do you think?"

"The wild boar has a good stomach. You are right. , I will weave the box more when I burn the pottery again. Don't do it on that road, it will scratch you." Maxine agrees with Lu Bing's idea, but he doesn't want Lu Bing to make bamboo in his spare time. That is the rough skin, and I will scratch myself if I am not careful, not to mention Lu Bing. Lu Bing will not compete with Maxine for things. He has a lot of work to do.

"Go to sleep." Maxine pressed down on Lu Bing, and fell asleep tightly against Lu Bing's back. Tomorrow Lu Bing said that he would teach him how to make a threshing machine and blower, which would be used for rice and wheat after harvest. Lu Bing leaned on Maxine's chest and fell asleep slowly. Before going to bed, he couldn't help but think that the world between two people is really a sharp tool for cultivating feelings.