☆, Leaving the settlement of the snake clan

While doing Tai Chi slowly and incoherently, he kept reciting some foreign poems in the orc language in a low voice. Lu Bing also wanted to use Chinese classical poems, but after reading it, it was nondescript and very awkward. Winter is over, but it takes a long time for the thick ice to melt. This kind of wet cold is as uncomfortable to Lu Bing as being soaked in ice water. The beasts that had been hiding under the melting ice for five months also began to come out for food one after another. Maxine also happily went out of the cave to hunt when he was suffering from insufficient food, leaving Lu Bing to watch the house. .

Recently, Lu Bing can also see how much hope Maxine has for the arrival of this dry season. The food will no longer be kept in a state of two and a half meals a day. Maxine, the orc, can finally fill his stomach at once. Lu Bing was already very resentful of the dried barbecued meat and the occasional fresh broth that he had eaten for two months, but Maxine, the king of vegetables with a small amount of dry food and a big appetite, only lasted for two months even if he was frugal. Ten days, this is still the case of eating every few days.

Lu Bing started tidying up the things in the cave after playing Tai Chi and had nothing to do. He first ran to the larger cave next door to have a look, and found that there was nothing but a small amount of wood. After that, Lu Bing ran back to the cave where he lived. This place is also very simple, except for the stone bed and the place not far from the stone bed near the fire, there are a lot of animal skins covered with only my own hiking bag and some salt and pepper that are about to bottom out.

After seeing his backpack, Lu Bing began to feel that he was really messed up in this ice and snow season. The things in the backpack were his only property in this world. With this idea in mind, Lu Bing took the backpack and came to the fire Before finishing. In addition to the used vegetable dry food and five meat-flavored biscuits, there is also a medicine box and a change of underwear in the backpack. A package of rice and wheat and some mixed vegetable seeds are in good condition, a sewing box, a solar charger miner's lamp, and a double-sized yards of sleeping bags and tents. Lu Bing went out again at the entrance of the cave and found his own tooth cup toothbrush and a tube of black toothpaste that was about to run out. He also found a simple bottle of shower gel and shampoo that was discarded aside. Throw away the empty things and return to the fire with the cup for brushing your teeth.

After packing all these things into the 1.2 meter backpack, there was still some space left. Lu Bing turned his head and found his mountaineering suit and mountaineering auxiliary equipment that he cleaned but hadn't worn on the side of the stone bed. Tilting his head and thinking for a while, Lu Bing put all these things that could be hung on the backpack back to the mountaineering bag and stuffed Maxine's salt and pepper into the backpack. After packing up, I took out my mountaineering suit and checked the contents of the pockets. I found a solar-powered lighter, a compass, fruit toffee, a small medicine bag, waterproof fire materials, and a palm-sized flagon that originally contained high-grade liquor Erguotou and a mobile phone. , a whistle and two foldable gas masks.

After inspecting these intact properties, Lu Bing looked at the simple and heavy animal fur coat on his body, and then at his autumn mountaineering suit, and resolutely changed the clothes. After putting it on, Lu Bing felt cold immediately. Lu Bing didn't want to change his mountaineering clothes, so he had to put on a set of thinner fur clothes over the mountaineering clothes. After dancing his hands and feet without feeling any discomfort, he sat down contentedly.

Not far from the end of the ice and snow season, the snake tribe on the mountain top carried the old people and children who died during the ice and snow season, as well as females and injured males who could not be healed, to the nearby grove for burial. This time their tribe A total of 67 people died, including 25 adult females. The Snake tribe originally had a small population, so the loss of 67 people was a huge blow to the tribe. Some fragile females suddenly wanted to rush across the hill to Maxine's residence on the other side. Maxine is bad luck for females.