☆、Leaving Feather Clan

The days passed quickly, and now Yoss is learning to identify planting irrigation with Maxine and Mengka. In his free time, he is hunting, teaching food, and spending time digging holes and burning bricks. Wu, who had been following Monka to burn bricks with Monka, was also released. After Wu was free, Lu Bing taught Wu and Toya how to deal with the newly harvested fruits and food.

The capacity for alcohol is exercised, and he started to feel dizzy until now Toya, who is fine except for his blushing and fever, helped to light the fire. Lu Bing in front of the stove endured the high temperature and poured the chopped nuts into the stone pot. When the pot was full, he added water Close the lid. "Okay, just keep the fire until the sugar comes out. The reason for chopping the nuts is to make the cooking faster. Adding water is to ensure that the pot doesn't burn, and if it doesn't burn, there won't be a burnt smell."

" Is this the kind of small white particles from before?" Toya threw in a few logs and closed the furnace door, asking Lu Bing curiously. Continuing to cut the fruit, Lu Bing didn't stop when he heard Toya's words, took the Wu and handed over the cleaned fruit. "Yes. The dense fruit can be boiled until the end to produce white sugar. There is another plant that can also produce white sugar, which is the sweet stalk. We call it sugar cane. The sugar cane needs to be squeezed out to boil the juice inside. The advantage of sugarcane over the dense fruit is that, The first boiled sugar is red sugar, that kind of sugar is the best for people who are injured, bleeding, giving birth to cubs, sick, and often dizzy

. I heard that other tribe orcs who participated in the harvest season said that there are a lot of sweet sticks, but they are not as comfortable to eat as fruits. Only some poor families will eat some to satisfy their cravings. "How to do that? I asked You Si to search in the forest."

"It's not ripe yet." Lu Bing filled another stone pot, poured water in it, and Toya moved a few sticks under the stove Burnt wood goes in. "There is no mature sugar cane, but the sweet stalks are not sweet and cannot be squeezed. Let them take a look in the forest recently."

"The sugar from the dense fruit can be used for cooking and wine." Confronting the shiny Wu and Tuo Lu Bing broke into a cold sweat because of Ya's reserved gaze. "Wu, the wine we drink during the ice and snow season is made with sugar."

"How do you make sweet and sour grapes into that kind of delicious wine?" Wine is Wu's favorite, and Toya, who has drunk some, also likes it very much. "When it is ripe, pick it up, clean it, break it up one by one, pour it into a large earthenware pot or jar, fill it with two-thirds, add three-tenths of the grape sugar on it, and seal it together. Stir, then filter and seal for seven days, don't stir again this time. Filter once after seven days, if you want to add egg white to the wine like me, the egg white must be beaten into bubbles, add egg white and seal for fourteen days You can drink now."

Wu and Toya listened seriously, and Lu Bing taught them a lot more seriously. "Wine is not as strong as white wine and sweet potatoes. Both females and cubs can drink it. The longer the time, the stronger the aroma of the wine. If you have more grapes, you can distill it once. The concentration is not inferior to that of white wine and sweet potato wine. Toya, if it is distilled, it will be as strong as the medicinal wine I gave you, and it is best to drink in the ice and snow season."

"I have written it down." Toya said a few steps silently in his heart, rushed Lu Bing nodded. "It's a pity that there are no grapes now, otherwise I can study it and memorize it more firmly."

"It's okay. During the rainy season, I will make white wine and sweet potato wine. If it doesn't work, you can do this." Shrugging, Lu Bing did not hesitate. Carefully uncover the first mouthful of the lid and stir the thick dense fruit paste. "There are no fruits in the dry season, that is, green fruits. My name is olives. There are a few dozen kinds of dense fruits, watermelons, and melons. These fruits are not good for making preserved fruits. In addition to the benefits of olives that you know, you can also add saponins. The juice squeezed out of the leaves is used to make soap for bathing or washing hair. Recently, many olive trees are about to mature, let them pick them back and I will teach you how to do this."