☆, Join, partner of Tiger Clan

Know the taste from the marrow. After eating meat, Maxine was very active in this aspect. He pressed Lu Bing and rolled on the bed for five days, and then was kicked off the kang with all his strength by Lu Bing. The muscles of the whole body were sore and sticky, and the excessive use of violating and driving madly drove Lu Bing's last nerve. Gritting his teeth, he rolled his eyes at Maxine and fell asleep completely.

The sleepy Lu Bing didn't see Maxine's guilty conscience, if Lu Bing hadn't kicked him down in the end, he would have pressed Lu Bing until he squeezed Lu Bing dry. Gently cover the whole body of Lu Bing with a quilt, pour hot water into the bathtub, and then go in and hold Lu Bing to clean it and change the water, hold Lu Bing in the bath and massage to relieve muscle soreness.

This time, Lu Bing slept for a full day before being hungry and woke up. Leaning on Maxine's arms and holding his hand, Lu Bing wolfed down three bowls of porridge with scrambled eggs before lying on the bed with his ball-like belly Ask about the East Room. Maxine took the bowls and chopsticks to clean, while introducing the situation of the east room in the past few days. "The fireplace has been turned on five times, and the temperature has been kept at the middle of the harvest season. Tomatoes and loofahs have bloomed, and I swept the flowers with feathers. I also bagged the feathers on the ground in the east room, and it smelled nothing. New The brooding chickens were also placed alone in the three-tiered cage next to the fire wall."

"That's good." Lu Bing sneaked out his hand to touch behind Maxine while Maxine couldn't see it, and it closed well without redness. The eyes can't help but look at the bag of love fruits, if this is a magic weapon in modern times. "Is there enough feed for the chickens?"

"The pheasants grow up eating pine needles during the ice and snow season. It may be uncomfortable to feed sweet potato residue mixed with olive oil residue these days. The heavy snow will stop this afternoon, and I will go to the forest before it snows. Bring back some pine needles. Let's eat together." Putting the bowls and chopsticks on the shelf, Maxine added some wood to the soup pot, closed the stove door and returned to the kang to hug Lu Bing who was sitting up. "It won't happen in the future. It's my fault to make you feel so uncomfortable."

Can we not discuss sex. With a blushing face, Lu Bing lowered his head and did not look at Maxine, and said in a low voice, "It's good that you know. Watch it later."

"En." Maxine held Lu Bing in his arms, and the two had a quiet and sweet relationship for a long time. Lu Bing pulled Maxine's fingers and instructed. "It's better to turn into a half-beast later, put on a down jacket and bring sweet potato wine. The pine needles are enough for two days, and there are plenty of wood left before you go to look for them. Don't get cold."

"Okay." Maxine rubbed With Lu Bing's hair, he said with a smile, "I'll go later."

He hugged Lu Bing and talked for a while, afraid that it would be dark and Lu Bing would rush Maxine to change into clothes and bring a small wine bottle made of ceramics. The flat one is about the size of Maxine's palm, and it won't freeze when worn close to the body. Maxine hugs Lu Bing and kisses him before going out. After sending Maxine away, Lu Bing rubbed his waist and sat in front of the loom in front of the fireplace weaving. After that, the two of them would have in-depth exchanges two or three times at night. During the day, when Lu Bing was in a good mood, he would use flour and rice to make food or weave and spin threads in different ways. Maxine took care of everything in the east room and went out to collect pine needles occasionally. Bring back a game or two for extra food. The days passed very slowly. On this day, Lu Bing slept under the quilt. Maxine pulled up the quilt and added wood to all the fireplaces. When he went out to collect pine needles, he came back with a pair of orc couples.