☆, wine

"Maxine, is there anything here that tastes sweet?" Lu Bing looked at the baskets of purple-red grapes that Maxine had picked in distress, and just ate a few sweet and sour grapes. Maxine thought for a while, he is an orc who doesn't like sweet fruits. "Sweet bar. I watched my parents eat it once when I was a child."

"Sweet bar?" Lu Bing wondered if it was sugar cane. Sugar cane is like a pole. "It's not joints, black or blue skin. When eating, you have to bite off the outer hard skin and eat the white flesh inside. And the flesh will spit out white hard residue after biting."

"Yes, yes . , green." Lu Bing's strokes are quite in place, and Maxine knew it was sweet stick when he heard it. "It's just not very sweet." Maxine organized it. "It's much worse than the honey fruit I gave you. It has hard residue. My parents seldom ate it before and didn't like it."

Lu Bing put his arms around the grape basket in front of him with a happy smile, and kissed the grape loudly. "That needs to be boiled, the juice in it will be very sweet when it is boiled dry. Then use the sugar in it to make wine for you to drink. Are there any around here?"

"Yes." Maxine has seen a lot of sweet sticks before. There are more grapes in the Grape Valley. "I'm going to get it back now."

Now the clay-sculpted ceramics have to be dried for a day, the cotton is not yet mature, but it can be picked in a few days, and the bricks fired before can be finished in one go. The grapes are not in a hurry, and there are not enough ceramic jars now. "First take the sugarcane, and we will call it this later. Bring the sugarcane back first to make sugar."

There was no important work today, and Maxine left with the animal hide rope and a large animal hide. Lu Bing put the basket of grapes into the storage room in the cave, turned around and came to the east cave and began to draw lines with charcoal, marking the reserved gaps and so on.

Draw six fireplaces on the wall, one at the front and one at the front and four at the side of the cliff. The cave is very large, and the intervals between the four fireplaces are also wide. Each fireplace is three meters wide. These are calculated by Lu Bing, and the sealed fireplace is enough to burn three fires of wood a day. Draw the position of the fireplace, and draw the vent on the ground. These air vents are as small as Maxine's fist, and one is opened on each side of the four fireplaces, and four are opened on the top and bottom, so that's about the same. The large area of ​​empty walls between the fireplaces took into account the heaviness and light, and a square-shaped window was separated between the front and rear walls, and six windows were opened in the middle of the fireplace interval. This square-shaped window will cost twenty-four yuan, and four more square-shaped windows will be opened in the living room and bedroom, and two separate windows have been opened in the bathroom before.

In Lu Bing's design, there are two doors in the bedroom, and there is one door before the living room on the west side, and two more doors are added to the original one. Now open one on the east side of the entrance and add another one to the west, and the light will be almost the same. There are a total of thirty-eight pieces of fish and bird skulls. Maxine is still relaxed, and he has enough strength to bring some salt. Lu Bing drew a good position in the living room and turned around to walk to the storage room. Now, there are mushrooms, fungus, dried shrimp, scallops, bamboo shoots, red dates, walnuts, meat pine nuts, etc. near the east. There is a stone room filled with animal skins. The other stone room is filled with various useful medicinal materials and dried seasonings such as peppers, and there is also a pantry for food such as sweet potatoes in the animal skin room, wool room, saponin bean room, and bacon and sausages in the six rooms opposite.