☆、We are back

, Until after the rainy season, Yuss and Toya would be depressed by a series of things caused by Wei An every day, and every time they were so angry that they wanted to do something, they would lose without exception because Wei An was a rare female. The two people who endured internal injuries hurriedly said goodbye to George, who had already guessed, before the flood receded after the rainy season, and set off in the middle of the night.

Yoss and Toya drifted along the sea for one night, and at dawn they were already far away from their tribal territory. It took a day to find the river channel to Mishi along the river, and found an open space near the mouth of the sea to rest for a night. The next day, Us maintained a half-animal shape and dragged three big bamboo rafts to start upstream. Toya stayed on the first bamboo raft holding Lu Bing's dictation all the way, and guarded along the way with the bamboo bow that was rushed to make and tested last night.

Yousi and Toya only brought their own clothes and bedding, high-quality animal skins, dry food, pots, bowls and seasonings along the way, and dried seafood piled up on a bamboo raft when they moved this time. One and a half empty bamboo rafts are full of fixed shelves, and the shelves are filled with prepared soil, and there are bags of seeds that have already started breeding on the open space of the bamboo rafts. After entering the river, the flood in the forest has almost receded, and the water flow in many places is too fast. They are afraid that the boat will capsize, and they have to lift the bamboo rafts to the gentle waters one by one. The two have been gone for almost a month.

From a distance, he could see smoke from the living quarters below the cliff, and Yus raised his head excitedly and let out a long cry even though he was exhausted. Soon, before the sound of Yousi's screaming ended, even half-beast-shaped orcs flew out of the farmland. When Maxine and Mengka heard Youss' voice, they couldn't hide their excitement and ran out to greet them. The two sides didn't talk anymore, and asked Youss to take Toya to meet Lu Bing and Wu first, and Mengka and Maxine were responsible for dragging these things back.

Lu Bing and Wu, who had lived together for a while, still remembered the sound of You Si's tweet. After hearing the sound, Wu, who was exhausted due to pregnancy, also felt much better. When it was placed on the table, the half-animal-shaped Yoss came over with Toya in his arms. There were happy smiles on the two tired and dusty faces, Toya stretched out a hand and waved at them. "We're back and settled. Welcome no."

"Of course you are welcome." Lu Bing waited for Toya to get off the ground and hugged him, and Wu also stepped forward to hug the thin Toya, and said playfully, "You are already standing here. Our group of kind people People can't do things like occupying other people's houses."

"Hahaha." Toya got stuck after laughing a few times, and looked down at Wu's belly in disbelief. "Wu, you already have a child. I'm so envious." With a

little belly puffed out, Wu said happily, "I found it during the dry season, and it will be born in three months. What's in my stomach is Little female."

After receiving even more envious gazes from Yoss and Toya, Wu then mentioned Draco from Lu Bing's house. "Lu Bing's child has also been born. He was discovered after you left. His family's Draco is a little orc with the best talent. He can transform in half an hour after he was born. Be envious, be jealous ."

Lu Bing, who was standing on the side, proudly took out a snake-shaped, one-meter-long Draco from the crib. "Look, this is my son. He is sleeping now, and he will wake up at lunch time."

Draco, who was sleeping, smelled the smell of his mother and father, and raised his white scaly head stickily. Rubbing Lu Bing, swallowing the snake letter, hissing slightly and slapping the little tail, Lu Bing quickly put the child back on the bed. "Be good, Draco be good, mom and dad won't bother you anymore. Go to sleep." The

Orcs' Secret Stone Tribeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें