☆, toothpaste toothbrush first step intimate contact

The two talked around the fire at night, while Lu Bing drew three spinning wheels and Maxine started to make them with the wood. The three spinning wheels in Lu Bing's grandma's house are all made of wood. Now it's not difficult for Maxim to make gourds in the same way, even in bamboo caves. Maxine successfully made the first rough three-piece spinning wheel under the command of Lu Bing's memories. Afterwards, Lu Bing sat in front of the spinning wheel and began to try it with wool. Point it out for Maxine to improve. It wasn't until late at night that Lu Bing felt that the three spinning wheels were made to his liking.

As soon as Maxine came back, the mud pool piled up again, this time it was all burnt bricks. The fields have also started to lack water in the past few days, and the seedlings of rice and wheat are tall enough and strong enough. After seeing it, Lu Bing asked Maxine to store water for the rice and wheat fields that he had prepared before. The road ice before the water storage made Maxine spread a layer of plant ash in the two fields, which can prevent leeches. When a thin layer of water accumulates in the wheat fields, road ice will block the interface with the paddy fields. It will take a few days for the paddy fields to be planted after they are flooded. In the past few days, Lu Bing and Maxine are going to cut the cellar and burn the first bricks.

Lu Bing chose a circular cellar, and directed Maxine to pile up the dry earth bricks one by one, paste the gaps with mud, wait for Maxine to dry for a day, and then the two of them began to move the bricks into the cellar one by one. Cellars lined up. Lu Bing had been to Jingdezhen when he was traveling before, and most of the firing would take a day. Lu Bing didn't know how long the bricks would last, but he didn't know how long Maxine made a decision and set a day.

After preparing the wood to be used, Maxine ran to the farmland middle school Lubing to transplant rice seedlings after the fire broke out. What this job requires is waist strength. Lu Bing lowered his head and inserted it for less than a minute, then supported his waist and kept taking deep breaths. Except for the fact that Maxine couldn't grasp the depth at the beginning, after improving, he was much better than Lu Bing in terms of speed and uniformity. Lu Bing kept rubbing his waist, and Maxine hugged Lu Bing out of the paddy field distressedly, and let him stand aside to watch. He quickly inserted the paddy field and added some wood to continue planting wheat.

Maxine's speed is fast, and Lu Bing is also willing to work without bending over, carrying a covered basket along the river to catch crabs, mussels and snails. Maxine couldn't sleep tonight, so Lu Bing wanted to make him some midnight snacks to pass the time.

After dinner at night, Lu Bing threw a narrow-mouthed basket into the shallow water by the river, hoping to catch a few shrimps tomorrow morning. After stirring the soil in the pond, Maxine was sitting in front of the cellar, flicking the wool cut from the tanned sheepskin with a bamboo bow, while Lu Bing was spinning the wool thread with the three spinning wheels. In the middle of the night, Lu Bing made spicy stir-fried snails and steamed crabs for Maxine to pass the time, and wrapped himself in a sleeping bag and slept next to him.

When Lu Bing got up in the morning, Maxine informed him that apart from the half-basket of shrimps, there were also a few palm-sized small fishes in the baskets that he dropped at random yesterday. The palm-sized river prawns immediately decided to cook the prawns in the morning. Unpolluted river prawns taste delicious, and Maxine feels great after eating them for the first time. "Lu Bing, let's make a few more baskets tonight and have a good meal."

"After cooking this thing, dry it and save it for soup during the ice and snow season." Lu Bing was eating shrimp and thought that if there were a lot of this thing It can be dried and saved for cooking soup and hot pot during the ice and snow season. "When you come back from hunting, get some rattan, and I'll make some baskets for catching shrimp. You should rest at home today, and I worked hard for you last night."