prologue

23 months later in new York City at spider man universe on Tuesday April 11th, 2022 at 5:00 pm

The raft

Inside of the raft it fill with dangerous criminals, thugs, villains, and murders in their cells being guarded by police officers, marleylan police officers, and armor section 23 serect agents

Then suddenly, captain yuriko Watanabe enter the cells section along with captain venderquack, goh, 21 yrs old section 44 detective pieck finger, crocalor, cilan, Tracey, and trip toward a cell in few blocks away that alarm police officer noticed anger on trip, Tracey, cilan, and goh faces and yelled at prisoners inside their cell, "Dead man walking." When they arrived at cell to see claw (aka ash Ketchum) sitting at edge of prisoner bed right side while wearing new York city prison jumpsuit and got cybernetic claw as his left hand who's staring down at the floor.

Yuriko: "claw."

He lift his head up with little bit beard on his face and turn right to see outside of cell in fear to see cilan, Tracey, trip, and goh with them as yuriko said to him, "you are released from prison to enter world coronation series back at your universe that captain venderquack and looker accepted it. You will be enter normal class at world coronation series tournament and facing against new gym leader of Vermilion city, visquez on Monday at 11:30 am." And Claw smile happily to enter World coronation series battle festival as normal class rank and said to her in surprise, "that's mean I reunite with Pikachu again."

Pieck finger: "yup, he's at Marley police HQ with Marley police chief Theo magath right now at my world. But you getting beat up by former companions/rivals first."

Claw: "okay I deserve it."

Yuriko open up the cell with her cell key and pull the cell door backward when cilan and the group enter the cell approach claw with smug expression on their faces as Tracey said to anger, "it's payback time you son of the bitch. Hehehe." He began getting beat up by them while being watched everyone from outside or inside cells.

Hammer toes: "oh, that's gotta hurt but he deserves it."

Star saber: "you said it hammer toes."

[New chapter is out for today]