vs lokix

The limo arrived at mainland begin turned left on the road towards the harbor, with claw and the group inside the limo sitting in the seats.

Claw: "who's waiting for us from outside of viceport dock, may?"

May: "dawn, Zoey, and barry as my partners, but they still never forgive you two thou."

Serena: "if they change their mind to forgive us in 3 days."

May: "I don't know yet but will see when we arrived at the harbor."

At outside of the dock with dawn, Zoey, and barry learning against behind the fence waiting for may and her group coming here in a minute.

Beep*beep *beep

They spotted may limo begin pulled up right next to the harbor entrance at few away when the door open up for may and her group get out of the limo, when goh closed the door behind it and begin walking on the sidewalk toward them and claw said to them with kindness, "hey guys." They give claw and Serena cold silent with anger glares instead and goh said to them with polite, "come on guys, they're charged now what they did with tatus republic wrong." They still give them cold silent and anger glares when claw and captain eldian enter the dock toward the dock along with may and the group for a moment when they arrived in middle of the dock as captain eldian look back with worried expression, "go over on the ramp for safety."

Goh: "you got it cap."

Claw: "go with them buddy for protection."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

He leap to Serena shoulder from claw shoulder for protection when they heading to the ramp for safety for claw and captain eldian walk up to middle of the dock for a second and stop for claw pull out pokeball and toss it in the air, "scream tail, I choose you." He released scream tail appeared behind them at 4 feet that speechless from the trio when captain eldian begin to yelled, "hey grasshopper punk, we heard about you causing trouble attack everyone in dock & harbor, huh. Come out, face us." But they didn't realize there lokix standing at edge of building for few minutes and begin leaping toward at them with double kick until captain eldian cover the attack with his shield and jump backward to landed perfectly at 10 feet away from them.

Lokix: "lokix."

Claw: "you're mine now, punk after we defeated you. Go scream tail use zen headbutt."

It run toward lokix really fast to deliver Zen headbutt in the chest with light damage that surprise the trio bit when lokix use tackle on scream tail with medium size damage while backing up for bit behind the duo at 10 feet, lokix begin counter scream tail with sucker punch.

Claw: "use drain punch on lokix."

Scream tail dodge it the attack and delivered drain punch on the stomach with half of damage and still standing barley.

Serena: "good job babe."

Pikachu: "Pikachu, pika."

Goh: "alright buddy."

Claw: "use thunderbolt quick."

It use thunderbolt on lokix with heavily damaged and begin collapsed on the ground back from the attack become out cold and claw toss pokeball at lokix begin capture it to went inside as landed on the ground begin locked it without struggling and claw walk up to pokeball to grab with his right hand and turned around at them with a smile and lift pokeball up in the air, "alright I caught myself, a lokix."

Scream tail: "puu, puu."

Captain eldian: "way to go soldier."

They spotted may and her group walk up to them as dawn begin to speak at claw happily, "congratulations ash.... I mean claw to capture lokix for us and we're give you two a first chance as good guys." Both of them nodded their heads to agree with dawn statement and claw said to his friend with kindness, "thanks dawn, you going to tell your mom, professor Rowan, and the others at sinnoh about me and Serena become good."

Dawn: "yup."

Goh: "on Saturday evening at 11:20 am we're going to melemele island in alola region if professor kuki and the others are mad at you two or not."

Claw: "don't worry they're won't because I'm alolan champion over there."

Serena: "you said it babe."

Barry: "that's true."

Captain eldian: "good point soldier."

[New chapter is out for today]