mayor mare is a Jedi survivor!

The trio walking through the village to finding first Jedi survivor and tell them return Jedi temple with new generations of Jedi order join them very soon, thunderlane said to duo with serious, "we should go to the market first and finding Jedi survivor." Spike replied, "good idea dude."

Cloud kicker: "yeah."

In a minute later, they arrived at market to see a lot of everyponies doing shopping or talking each other is first Jedi survivor, so, they started split up in each other in the market searching for Jedi survivor for a couple of minutes and no luck at all and met together at burnt oak stand with disappointed expression on their faces, then spike said to duo, "no luck guys, we can't find the 1st Jedi survivor anywhere." Thunderlane replied, "we should try again tomorrow searching for Jedi survivor."

Cloud kicker: "good idea thunderlane."

Then suddenly, spirit of Jedi master Anakin Skywalker appeared in front of them at 3 feet away that spooked burnt oak and big Mac bit, then spike said to him in kindness, "master Skywalker, what are you doing here?" He replied, "I'm gonna help you three out to find Jedi survivor somewhere in the market."

Cloud kicker: "that's awesome."

He began closed his eyes to find 1st Jedi survivor force somewhere in the market in eight seconds, then he open his eyes to see the trio with a smile and said, "our 1st jedi survivor is here in front of us at right side at four feet away." They turned their heads to the right in shocked at 1st Jedi survivor is mayor mare.

With scared look on her face as thunderlane said to her, "mayor, you're Jedi survivor this whole time

With scared look on her face as thunderlane said to her, "mayor, you're Jedi survivor this whole time." She give out guilty sigh and tell them the truth, "yes I am as Jedi knight, l learn the force in age of six with my Jedi master, granny Smith." Big Mac in shock to hear his granny is Jedi master who teach mayor mare in the way of force in age of six and spike yelled, "GRANNY SMITH IS YOUR JEDI MASTER!?!"

Mayor mare: "yes, until we got obi wan Kenobi warning message about Jedi order and republic fallen."

Anakin: "order 666."

Mayor mare: "yes, we decided abandoned the Jedi temple returned home as normal citizens having jobs ever since."

Anakin: "you and other Jedi survivors should return to Jedi temple very soon because new generations of Jedi knights from other universe very soon."

Mayor mare: "sounds good."

Thunderlane: "after captain tomoka and the exception team to look around inside temple first."

Mayor mare: "of course thunderlane, we're in not any rush at all. But there familiar somepony I want to see for long time."

Sweet apple acres

Granny Smith feeding chickens with corn inside the sack while behind in front of the barn house for a moment.

"Greetings my master."

She smile to hear 'master' from familiar mare and turned around to see her former padawan with smile on the face and being join by spike and the others, when granny Smith trotting her to give a hug around the neck for a second and let go after that and said to her, "let me guess, new generations of Jedi, right." Spike replied, "yup."

Granny Smith: "great but ah'm retired so ah sign my former padawan as new generation Jedi master for now on. That's okay with you."

Mayor mare smile pride for her former master replacement as new generation Jedi master and replied back to granny Smith in proud, "sounds good to me, granny and I will make you proud." Granny Smith replied, "sounds good dearie."

[New chapter is out for tonight]