alola welcome

Captain sentry manitcore (aka razor crest) flying through lightspeed with Henry hange on the wheel along with bucky barnes in the front seat right next to him, and love birds sitting in the back. Claw wearing his alola outfit and Serena wearing new alola outfit too as well.

Claw: "I like your outfit, babe

Claw: "I like your outfit, babe."

Serena: "thanks honey, I got it at the store back at paldea region yesterday."

Claw: "neat."

Bucky barnes move his chair around at the love birds with kindness expression, "there another past paradox Pokemon has spotted somewhere in the forest in melemele island when we arrived." Claw replied, "you got it Sgt. Barnes. It's good thing we brought five armored section 17 agents in the cargo hold just in case." Manitcore come out from lightspeed arrived at melemele island, alola region.

Serena: "that's melemele island, huh

Serena: "that's melemele island, huh. It's so beautiful I ever saw."

Claw: "yup."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

At Pokemon school lake with Jedi Knight mallow doing medication with eyes closed along with armarouge and Tsareena for a moment until she sense captain sentry manitcore arrived at the city with four people inside begins her open eyes and got huge grin on her face

Mallow: "our alola champion is home."

Tsareena: "Tsareena."

Armarouge: "armarouge."

The trio getting up and turned around begins running towards the school to tell the others about alola champion is home.

At melemele city helipad has parked the manitcore on it with claw and the rest exit the ship and walked down the stairs to dirt surface as claw shouted in pride, "HELLO ALOLA, YOUR CHAMPION IS HERE!" To give attention a lot of citizens with smiles on their faces see their alola champion claw Ketchum when ulu walk up to them with a smile.

Ulu: "welcome home champ."

Claw: "thanks and sorry about me Serena, and tatus republic taking over the universes with armies of battle drones, please not get mad at me and Serena."

Ulu: "huh, we're not bad at you two at all, we love you as our alola league champion."

Male citizen #1: "yeah, it's was mistake to do that."

Female citizen #2: "yeah."

"Alola claw!"

They spotted professor kukui, his wife holding their baby boy in her arms, claw former classmates, principal oak, rotom pokedex, and lusamine approach them when claw walk up to professor kukui give a hug and professor kukui said to him with happiness, "welcome home 'son'." After that he let go and said to them with surprise, "I thought you guys are mad at me and Serena taking over the universes with armies of battle drones."

Professor kukui: "don't be ridiculous we're not mad at you two, that's was foolish mistakes."

Professor Burnet: "we're family after all."

Claw noticed the professor's son in burnet arms and said to them, "that's lei what captain sentry talking about huh." Burnet replied, "that's right big brother." Serena become happy of surprise about her boyfriend is big brother to lei for first time and professor kukui said to her with kindness, "you must be Serena Yvonne, claw girlfriend right."

Serena: "yes professor."

Professor kukui: "great, keep him straight."

Serena: "I will professor."

Kiawe noticed something quick and sais to claw with confused, "how do you zip out to go pee in the bathroom." Claw replied, "I use my right hand and hold it with too." Kiawe pupils went shrink and got shameful expression on his face, "I thought you were left handed this whole time. I'm terrible friend." Claw place his right hand on kiawe right shoulder with smile on his face and said, "that alright kiawe, I'm not mad at you." He turned shameful into happiness for claw forgive him then Serena said to them, "you guys got unknown past paradox Pokemon problem somewhere in the forest, correct."

Lana: "yup."

Lusamine: "that's right."

Claw: "don't worry I'm gonna catch it after defeat it, am right buddy."

Pikachu: "Pikachu, pika."

Mallow: "let me come with you because I use my force to see that Pokemon movement."

Claw: "of course mallow."

Lillie: "for the meantime, me and lana having fun with Serena at my place for girl time while you guys are out."

Claw: "sure, hey! Where's your brother at?"

Lillie confused: "he left somewhere in few days ago for a mysterious business trip."

[New chapter is out for today]