master yoda explain

The trio at the office with captain arlelt and tygra who got shocking expression on their face when thunderlane told them there huge abandoned temple in their universe while searching for tera shards as tygra said to the trio with confused, "why abandoned temple in your universe for long time."

"Because it's Jedi temple, young one."

They turn their heads to the left see spirit of Jedi master yoda show up behind the bookshelf and captain arlelt said, "Jedi temple, master yoda?" He begins explain to them in kindness, "was another headquarter of the Jedi order for Jedi knights, Jedi masters, and padawan during the great Sith war."

Cloud kicker: "that's amazing, we didn't know about this Jedi temple thing, sir."

Master yoda: "it was great until they heard the message from master obi wan Kenobi warning message about both Jedi order and republic have fallen with the shadow of the empire rising take their place and They decided abandoned it went separate ways to went home at everywhere in equestria and planet systems in outer rim."

They're speechless of disbelief to hear about former Jedi knights, masters, and padawan living everywhere in equestria  this whole time and thunderlane said to him in little bit scared, "that means there Jedi survivors  live in ponyville with us?" Master yoda replied, "yes young one. Tell them returned to Jedi temple you must about new generations of Jedi join them very soon to train new padawans."

Spike: "of course master yoda."

Captain arlelt: "for meantime, I send Jedi master karina braun and exception team over there to look around right now."

Tygra: "good idea sir."

[New chapter is out for today]