meet future paradox pokemon handler

At section 23 training ground during 1:15 pm

Mikoto and tatsuru waiting for tygra come training ground to see iron crown with professional future paradox pokemon handler

"Greetings."

They spotted professor tygra and cobalt strike enter the training ground approach them, and stop as cobalt strike introduction himself to them, "I'm cobalt strike, the section 23 future paradox pokemon handler and wild Tera pokemon catcher. Very nice to meet you two." Mikoto little bit confused about mystery person is 17 yrs old teenage boy and said, "you're future paradox pokemon handler?" Cobalt replied, "yup, if future paradox pokemon becomes scare or attack people and pokemon. I'm your guy to calm them down."

Tatsuru: "that's amazing kid."

Cobalt: "thanks. Anyway you got iron crown at your workplace. Let me see it."

Mikoto: "sure."

He pulled out pokeball on his hand and turn around, mikoto called out his pokemon, "come out, iron crown." Iron crown come out from the pokeball to outside at 4 feet away in front of them, it begins stare at them with confused and scared for a moment when cobalt walk pass them toward iron crown with one hand reaching out and said, "don't be scared buddy, we're friendly people that's all." He placed his hand on iron crown's right leg to give friendly rub to make iron crown became calm down that's surprise look on both mikoto and tatsuru to see cobalt calm down iron crown as mikoto said to him with surprise, "that's amazing kid, you calm down iron crown. Your really professional to calm future paradox pokemon down."

Cobalt: "yup."

[new chapter is out for today]