parker offered

After dna Digivolve practice at section 44 training ground, claw and Serena in normal clothes walking in the corridor with goh, Horace, tien, and dendra together as goh said to them, "you guys get something to eat at Vermilion city diner for supper tonight I'm buying."

Serena: "sounds great goh."

Claw: "good idea buddy."

Pikachu: "Pikachu, pika."

Tien give out joyful chuckle and said, "I know buddy, you love ketchup so much you will eat it with French fries." The group give out joyful laugh about tien told Pikachu about he love ketchup so much, he will eat it with French fries for a moment when they stop to see Chloe 2.0 little brother Parker cerise standing in middle of corridor with a small smile on his face as he approach them.

Goh: "Parker?"

Dendra: "what are you doing here little man?"

Parker: "I want to ask captain venderquack about something that's all."

Claw raised one brow up and suspicious expression on his face at Parker and said, "like what little dude?" Parker replied, "join section 44 as wild Tera pokemon catcher like you and Horace." They're surprised on their faces to hear Parker joined section 44 as wild Tera pokemon catcher like goh and Horace did then goh said to then with kindness, "I'm proud of you for doing that, Parker. Come on I take you to captain venderquack office."

Parker: "sounds good goh."

An hour later

Section 44 main lobby

Claw and his group still waiting for goh and Parker get back from captain venderquack inside her office until they heard a voice, "hey guys." They turn right to see happily goh and Parker holding pokebelt on right palm walk toward them as goh said to them with surprised, "great news he's in."  They're happy of surprise for Parker join section 44 as wild Tera pokemon catcher as dendra said to him in surprise, "congratulations little dude."

Chitsoe: "that's wassup."

Serena: "congratulations little buddy."

Claw: "way to go Parker."

Kotone: "alright not bad little dude."

Tien: "aww yeah."

Parker: "thanks guys."

Claw: "who's your wild Tera pokemon catcher partner? Little buddy."

Parker: "rhyperior along with staraptor, cetitan, avalugg, and dragapult."

Claw: "that's strong and powerful pokemon team, nice."

Dendra: "way to go little dude."

[New chapter is out for today]