the aftermath

Section 44 main lobby

Several agents and captain venderquack gathered around claw who's very happy for him to rank 3,999 after defeating Vasquez in coronation tournament.

Tien: "congratulation buddy, that show Vasquez who's boss in coronation tournament."

Shining knight: "indeed."

Tail terrier: "so partner, are you going to face another one today or tomorrow in kanto or johto."

Claw: "I'm going to face a boy named Oliver from goldenord, johto region. Probably tomorrow."

She-hulk: "good thinking, kiddo. Are you using Pikachu against Oliver's pokemon."

Pikachu on claw right shoulder got smile pride begin shaking his head of response at she-hulk that's surprised everyone at Pikachu so polite and claw said, "I believe Pikachu want one of our team to face Oliver's pokemon tomorrow." Zeref replied, "like who?"

Claw: "Ceruledge."

Daredevil: "good choice, buddy."

Horace: "perfect pokemon make your rank goes up to enter the world coronation series battle festival in Shalour festival."

Goh: "yeah."

"Greetings my friend."

They turned around of surprise to see the leader of Navi squad, atticus approach the group with scizor, Jedi master Karina, and lexi bunny. Then claw said, "hey atticus, how are you been." Atticus replied, "great, and congratulations on rank 3,9999 in coronation tournament. Here's scizor as your new pokemon in your team."

Claw: "thank you so much, atticus."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Atticus: "anytime my friend."

[New chapter is out for today]