visit by alola guardian

Back of mansion with lillie and lana to show Serena to her own battlefield who's very surprised to see battlefield is fancy.

Serena: "nice battlefield you got here lillie."

Lillie: "thanks Serena."

"Hey babe."

They turn around to see claw and the group arrived back of the mansion from the forest as they walking down the stairs to battlefield with them and Lillie said to them with kindness, "what kind of past paradox pokemon you guys encounter in the woods." Claw replied back to them with surprised, "it's walking wake, it's resemble to suicune very big and walking on hind legs." They're shocked of surprised about past paradox pokemon, walking wake it's resemble to legendary pokemon suicune and mallow begin explain to them, "we had defeat it for three times with Pikachu and two wild pokemon who's decided to help too."

Claw: "it's alolan sandrew and ceruledge. They decided join my team."

Serena: "that's amazing, I got alolan raticate as my second member in my team too as well."

Claw: "not bad babe."

Then They heard familiar cry by familiar pokemon at right side of battlefield when they turn right of surprised to see one of alola guardians, tapu koko.

Section 23 armored agent #1: "it's alola guardian, tapu koko in alola region."

Section 23 armored agent #2: "cool, we see alola guardian for first time ever in alola region."

Serena: "this is tapu koko who handed my boyfriend with a z-ring for good purpose."

Lillie/lana/mallow: "yup."

Claw: "tapu."

Pikachu: "pika."

He running towards him fast to give hug around him so did tapu too as well with happiness and kindness.

Section 44- captain venderquack office

shining knight, tien, and Cameron standing front of desk with captain venderquack sitting in chair stare at them with little bit serious look and said, "tomorrow, you three go with Serena and claw to lumiose city gym at kalos region to see their two former companions Android version, Clemont 2.0 and Bonnie 2.0, if they going to forgive them or not."

Tien: "of course captain."

Shining knight: "no problem maiden venderquack."

Cameron: "sure."

[New chapter is out for today]