vs the champ

Mesagoza city battlefield between claw and new paldea league champion Zeke Yeager on both sides as they pull out their pokeball in their palms and begins toss it in mid-air.

Zeke: "excadrill, I need your assistance!"

Claw: "scream tail, I choose you!"

Both of their pokemon from pokeball appear in the battlefield behind trainers in 6 feet having pokemon battle while being watched by everyone.

Claw: "use thunderbolt!"

Scream tail use thunderbolt straight to excadrill until Zeke called out counter attack, "use protect!" Excadrill protect himself from scream tail thunderbolt and Zeke begins called out a attack, "use fury swipes!" Excadrill went super speed to scream tail delivered fury swipes cause medium critical damage make his girlfriend very happy and said, "way to go Zekey that's my paldea league champion boyfriend."

Nemona: "way to go little dude."

Arven: "Atta boy, little buddy."

Colt: "man, that why he's paldea league champion for nothing."

Steven: "you said it colt."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

"Hey guys did we missed pokemon battle."

Both colt and Steven turned around in shock to see the trio got many shopping bags in their arms, then Steven said to his wife with shocking, "honey! You guys got alot stuff to buy in the city." Annie replied, "yup. We're couldn't help it because we got shopping spree fever."

Serena: "yup."

Pieck: "you said it Annie."

Claw: "use zen headbutt!"

Scream tail running toward excadrill with zen headbutt until Zeke use counter attack again, "use repulse the monkey!" That shocked Serena and the others to hear "repulse the monkey" From Zeke mouth when excadrill due front flip kick on scream tail with monkey sound affect cause little bit damaged and claw said to Zeke, "since when excadrill use repulse the monkey, little dude." Zeke replied, "he learned it from Mrs. Ketchum of course."

Claw smile: "not bad little buddy."

Zeke: "thanks, and excadrill use shadow claw!"

Excadrill run straight to scream tail fast delivered shadow claw cause heavy critical damage and scream tail is unable to battle when penny called out the match, "scream tail is unable to battle and winner is excadrill. The Victor goes to paldea league champion Zeke Yeager." Everyone cheered for him defeated claw for first time in paldea region and he send his pokemon back inside the pokeball and walk up to Zeke with a smile, "great battle, Zeke, next time I wouldn't go easy on our next pokemon battle." Zeke sly expressed on his face and said, "I'll be waiting for you, Mr. Ketchum." Both of them fist bump each other for battle again sometime in the future.

Serena: "I believe claw got new rival in paldea region like Paul, gary, and everyone he knew from our universe."

Annie: "you said it Serena."

[New chapter is out for today]