vs walking wake

Claw and the group walking through forest begins searching for unknown past paradox Pokemon far from the city. Claw look at mallow and said, "since when you got one of the force, mallow." She replied, "since I was little girl to move a fruit around my place make my father and my brother is very surprise."

Claw: "really."

Mallow: "one of kahuna of akala island, Olivia is Jedi master will teach me ever since."

Claw: "that's great mallow."

She then stop walking to feel the force by unknown Pokemon movement inside the forest at left side in few feet yards away from them for moment until they heard powerful roar that echo through forest to lillie mansion in a second and stop.

Hobbes: "goodness that powerful roar I never heard."

Mohn: "geeze."

Lana: "it's pretty scary."

Serena: "don't worry claw will care of it with super fist move of future paradox."

Lillie: "that's amazing."

Wild Pokemon Alolan raticate walk up to back porch with them to grab Serena right leg for protection becomes scared from that roar but getting calm down by Serena.

Serena: "there, there it's okay buddy."

Back with the group

They begin hearing heavy footsteps from couple miles away inside the forest to them in a minute until two woods broke into pieces by past paradox Pokemon is walking wake.

Claw: "that's mysterious past paradox Pokemon! It's look like suicune

Claw: "that's mysterious past paradox Pokemon! It's look like suicune."

Pikachu: "pika!!!"

Mallow: "woah!"

Four of armored agents aim at their weapons begins fire at walking wake but it used protect that shocked them in a bit when claw command attack for Pikachu, "use volt tackle!" He nodded his head to jump from right shoulder to the ground begins running towards walking wake with volt tackle.

He leap off to deliver volt tackle right on walker wake with a strike cause little half medium critical damage and he leap back with the others.

Claw: "way to go buddy."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Walking wake open it mouth going to use hyper beam straight to them until mallow use the force for protection from hyper beam that's surprise claw.

Claw: "nice save mallow."

Mallow: "thanks claw."

Just then male wild fire blade Pokemon ceruledge come out of tree of nowhere above top of walking wake to deliver brick beak on top of head with half medium critical damage that's surprise them when he joined them.

Claw: "thanks for the help, dude."

suddenly come of nowhere from ground to reveal alolan sandshrew above walking wake to deliver shadow claw cause heavy critical damage and collapsed right side to the ground become unconscious.

Armored agent #1: "yee-haw, it down for a count."

Claw pulled out pokeball with his hand to toss straight toward walking wake  and stop begins floating mid-air to open up capture walking wake and went inside the pokeball who's closed it and went down on the ground perfectly, it begins to shake with walking wake struggling inside fixing to get out in few minutes. Pokeball lock up with walking wake inside.

Claw: "I alright I caught walking wake."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Ceruledge: "ceruledge!"

Sandshrew walk up to them with capture pokeball in his paws for claw grabs pokeball from sandshrew nicely with his hand and place it on right pokebelt attachment.

Claw: "thanks for the help you two. Hey you two wanna join my team.'

Both of them nodded their heads to agree with claw to join his team like walking wake did.

[New chapter is out for today]