kalos companions reunion, i guess

Next day, Lumiose city, kalos region 11:25 am

Claw and the group already arrived at the city since few minutes ago and heading to lumiose city gym for claw & Serena forgive their Android version of themselves what they did. But they got angry glares from a lot of people while they walking pass them.

Tien: "I got bad feeling about this, guys."

Shining knight: "indeed my friend."

Cameron: "yup."

They then arrived and stop in front of lumiose city gym entrance, serena look at her boyfriend with worried expression, "you ready babe." Claw replied, "ready I guess but let's do it anyway."

Lumiose city gym battlefield

Both clemont and Bonnie 2.0's at left side of gym talking with clembot for a moment until they heard voice across the gym, "hey guys." They stop talking turn right in anger to see claw, serena, and the group arrived at gym was walking towards them when clemont 2.0 stop, "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, YOU TWO! YOU CAN'T GO 200 FEET METERS OF US BECAUSE WE GOT RESTRAINING ORDER BY LUMIOSE CITY JUDGE SINCE 20 MONTH AGO." They're shocked to hear restraining order from clemont 2.0 mouth and serena said with forgiveness, "me and claw are change as good person/section 44 rookie agents. Look I'm sorry for killing you both and including our friends from kalos region with mental illness and protect claw lately. Please Foregivness us and dropped the restraining order." Clemont 2.0 replied, "No! We're got restraining order. Just get out of here or we calling the cops on you all."  Tien become angry at them to calling cops on them for trespass and was to say something but claw step in to look at clemont 2.0 with cold stare, "let's have a one on one pokemon battle alright. If I win, you drop restraining order on us and become friends or if you win, we leave for good. What do you say, man. It's a deal." Clemont 2.0 smile and replied, "deal claw."

Tien: "atta boy, kid."

In a minute later

Serena and the group sitting right side of bleachers amd Bonnie 2.0 sitting left side of bleachers begin staring down at the battlefield with both clemont 2.0 and claw standing in corners as clembot to be the ref. When both of them pulled out their pokeball and toss it in the air begin calling out their pokemon.

Clemont 2.0: "magnetic, come out!"

Claw: "walking wake, I choose you!"

Pokeball release their pokemon to enter the battlefield that shocked clemont 2.0, magnetic, Bonnie 2.0, clembot, and dedenne to see claw new pokemon, walking wake.

Tien: "you didn't see that coming huh, geek boy. "

Cameron: "you fucked up now."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

Shining knight: "yeah."

Clembot scared: "B-begin."

Clemont 2.0: "use electrio ball!"

Claw: "use hydro stream!"

Both of attack straight toward each other for a second when hydro stream went through electric ball fast heading to magnetic cause fly backwards at left side of clemont 2.0 in little bit few feet away made impact on the wall with little bit of dust.

Bonnie 2.0: "no way. "

Dedenne: "dedenne."

When the dust cleared to reveal unconscious magnetic on the floor when clembot called out, "magnetic is unable to the battle and the winner is walking wake, the Victor goes to claw Ketchum." Clemont collapsed on the ground with both knees touched with shocked expression on his face to see claw defeat him in 3 seconds.

Tien: "deal up, egghead. Just dropped the restraining order on claw and serena or else."

Both of shining knight and Cameron pulled sword and pokeball out in their hands if he dropped the restraining order on the love birds, when he getting up on the ground with his feet to look up at claw with a smile, "okay I dropped the restraining order on you and serena. Me and Bonnie heading to court right now to dropped restraining order."

Bonnie 2.0: "I guess."

[New chapter is out for today]