arrived Vermilion gym with style

Next day at 11:27 am

Claw, Pikachu, serena, goh, kotone node, and dendra who's decided to come heading to Vermilion gym to face substitute gym leader visquez on his first world coronation series match but they doing something different like sky dive from sunchaser 2.0 on 25 feet away almost arrived at city.

Inside sunchaser 2.0 cargo hold with claw and his group in wing suits going to dive in few minutes when captain venderquack walk up on 2nd floor to stare down at the group with a smile and said to claw in kindness, "good luck kid." He replied, "thanks ma'am." Launchpad look at window to see the city that's they arrived and he looked back at captain venderquack with a smile, "we're arrived at Vermilion city, webby."

Captain venderquack: "excellent, when arrived in middle of the city on cue for you open back door for our agents."

Launchpad: "you got it webby."

Once sunchaser 2.0 flying above middle of the city with launchpad press the button to open back door coming down and stop halfway with claw and the group started running open hatch to take a leap in sky flying towards Vermilion gym with arms straight.

Goh: "this is awesome, I ever had for first time."

Kotone: "wooooooooo!"

Dendra: "awww yeah!"

Claw: "just like at kalos canyon back Kalos region."

Serena: "totally babe."

Pikachu: "Pikachu"

Claw look right to see Vermilion gym little bit close in 19 feet miles away and he said to them in command, "Vermilion gym at 12:00. Wings deployed!" They put arm crossed to reveal wings to glide right towards the gym  while flying above the city with several people watching them just pass them in surprised.

At outside Vermilion gym with Tommy Oliver, admiral Dawn ceries, and Bucky Barnes standing behind the entrance in few feet away until they heard a voice from the city, "YO ADMIRAL!" The trio look up in the sky of surprised to see the group toward the ground as they getting up to land on the wooden square path perfectly as they approached them, then Tommy Oliver said, "that's daring and awesome entrance in style."

Bucky: "you said it dude."

Dawn: "are you ready to face against visquez in coronation series match, kiddo."

Goh take helmet off from claw head quick so he can replied back to admiral, "yes ma'am."

Dawn: "atta boy."

[New chapter is out for today]