vs tera darkrai

MLP universe 3: instant mom edition on Monday September 11th in ponyville, equestria at 11:25 am

Rainbow dash and her adopted daughter, cumulus wonder through town to market get some groceries for a moment rainbow stop for some reason make cumulus confused and said to her adopted mother, "what's wrong mommy?" Rainbow said to her daughter in daughter, "it's hideous creature standing in front of us at 10 feet away while Gimmerling." That hideous creature what rainbow talking about it's legendary Pokemon darkrai standing in middle of town who turned glimmering.

An suddenly an green magical portal show up right next to them in few feet away cause rainbow dash look at the portal begin open up to reveal section 23 Northwest corridor with the boulder, tomoa, adrimal dawn ceries, flare warden, danger lupunny,...

An suddenly an green magical portal show up right next to them in few feet away cause rainbow dash look at the portal begin open up to reveal section 23 Northwest corridor with the boulder, tomoa, adrimal dawn ceries, flare warden, danger lupunny, vigilantemon, and the Gasser exit the portal to ponyville join them that's surprise Lyra heartstring with huge grin on her face and said, "humans."

Adrimal dawn ceries: "darkrai, snap of out it please, you remember me back at island in sinnoh to save cresselia with ash, my wife, and goh from team rocket."

Darkrai stay silent when tera shards rose up from the groun to absorb darkrai in a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallized  darkrai with 19th tera shards crown on his head begin power up with that energy that on cue for tomoa and flare warden  pull out their pokeball prepared battle against terastallized Pokemon with their team as Gasser said to dawn, "sorry adrimal, we have no choice to battle him to snap of out it."

Dawn: "okay."

Danger lupunny look at rainbow dash and her adopted daughter with a smile, "don't worry we handle them before." They tossed their pokeball in the air begin calling out their Pokemon.

Tomoa: "ting-lu, come out!"

Flare: "its rock-and roll time, hippowdown."

They come out from their pokeball to outside having Pokemon battle against terastallized darkrai while behind them at 6 feet away that's surprise by everypony in the village.

Tomoa: "use stone edge!"

Ting-lu stomp one hoof on the ground to summoning sharped stones straight to terastallized darkrai for a moment until he use dragon breathe to destroy stone edge into pieces that shocked the group but they need defeat terastallized darkrai quick to make him return to normal as possible.

Flare: "use mud-slap!"

He curls mud straight to terastallized darkrai quick to deliver direct hit and cause half quarter damaged as cumulus said to her adopted daughter in confused, "what's going on mommy?" Rainbow replied, "don't worry honey those hairless creatures take bad monster down."

Flare: "use yawn!"

Hippowdown let out a huge yawn that lure straight to darkrai face for a second and pop out make him very sleepy and starting falling asleep on cue danger lupunny went incredible speed straight to sleepy darkrai delivered new two kung fu moves.

"Treecko boxing style!"

"Yamper punch!"

Then Gasser throw gas grenade at darkrai on right cheek to deliver medium halfway critical damage now vigilantemon started attacking at darkrai with "Double quickdraw shot!" Cause little bit damaged, then dawn give out saddened sigh started to glow golden aura inside of her to summon magical cloud above terastallized darkrai who's waking up from nap to look up at cloud in fear as dawn said, "super fist of blabs-a-lot: it's raining like razor leafs and shadow balls." Cloud pouring down amount of razor leafs and shadow balls pouring down hard on darkrai to deliver heavily critical damaged make shards broke to return darkrai normal and magical cloud disappeared make everypony started to cheer really Loud for mystery strangers when tomoa and flare send their Pokemon back inside pokeball, then darkrai hovering towards them with forgiveness expression as dawn said to darkrai with kindness, "darkrai I'm glad you alright from terastallized energy." It give out happily grunt and heard voice by another familiar person, "hey darkrai long time no see." Darkrai eyes went wide to see Chloe ceries enter through portal to ponyville with them along with tygra and holding Sarah into her arms, she begin introducing her adopted daughter to darkrai, "darkrai, this is our adopted daughter Sarah ceries." Darkrai happily to see two people it knows got married and adopted baby girl when it get close it in 2½ inch away to see her first time as she give out joyful chuckles make Lyra, bon-bon, and blossomforth goes awe reaction to hear that chuckle from Sarah ceries, then tygra walk up to thunderlane and cloud kicker, he said to them with polite, "have you two seen any type tera shards popping out anywhere in this universe."

Cloud kicker: "nope."

Thunderlane: "sorry."

Tygra: "would you two looking out for them from above today and tomorrow so we mining it to grab shards."

Thunderlane: "of course sir."

Cloud kicker: "we be honored."

[New chapter is out for today]