greninja reunited

Rick & Morty original universe at 12:14 pm

Claw already join rick Sanchez, goh, yamcha, tien, and beth Smith for lunch at don cuco in a table for a while before heading back to section 44, then Beth look at claw with a smile on her face and said, "congratulations kiddo, you got 3,912 rank after defeating Oliver at goldenrod city." Claw shallows something through the throat and began replied back, "thanks Mrs. Smith, after that we visit Whitney at her gym and become happy to see me and Pikachu again."

Rick: "she didn't (burp) mad at you?"

Claw: "nope."

Goh: "yeah, I gotta see her milktank for first time."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

"Greninja."

They turned their heads to the right at the entrance cause claw surprised to see his greninja again who standing on the counter got surprised expression and claw said, "greninja!" He get up on his seat walk toward greninja and stop in 3 feet away having stare down to each other for a second when they give friendly hug each other that's surprised the group.

Tien: "that Ash's greninja what captain venderquack talking about, huh."

Yamcha: "I heard from professor Sycamore about greninja still getting rid off the roots inside the forest far from the city."

Beth: "that's scary and amazing in a same time."

Claw look at greninja with little worried expression and said, "I thought you were mad at me and Serena taking over the universes with tatus republic and the armies of battle drones." Greninja shaking his head to respond at claw question make him very happy to hear that from greninja then claw got idea inside of his head about to see his other pokemon, goodra at his homeland in kalos region and he look at the group with a smile, "I'm thinking to visit goodra at his homeland in kalos region on Friday morning at 10:15 am."

Goh: "good idea buddy."

Tien: "yeah, me, yamcha, captain venderquack, trunks, goh, and your original self go with you over there while taking laat."

Yamcha: "good thinking tien."

Meanwhile at Vermillion city pokemon center with Serena in nurse outfit at the counter along with nurse joy and chansey who handed pokeball to ten yrs old girl in her palm."

Serena: "your Vuplix is fully healed."

Girl: "thank you."

Serena: "you're welcome kiddo."

"Hey there Serena."

They turned their heads to the left become very surprised to see the white Ninja as Serena said to her in kindness, "hey Nw, how are you doing." The white ninja replied, "great, I'm checking on you that's all."

Serena: "thank you so much. I caught poliwag this morning who actually show up at main lobby."

The white ninja: "not bad dudette."

[New chapter is out for today]