welcome iron crown

Salaryman club original universe during 12:15 pm

In the break room at sunlight beverages with mikoto and the rest enjoy eating lunch together at the table when suddenly his rotom phone start flew up from the table in front of him at 1⅓ inch way begin to speak with Tony Sparks, "paradox pokemon has been spotted outside of sunlight beverages it's iron crown. Future paradox version of cobalion."

Tatsuru: "future paradox pokemon from area zero in paldea region at pokemon original universe."

Sota: "so cool."

Mikoto: "I'm gonna catch it to join my team."

Few seconds later, they arrived at sunlight beverages courtyard of surprise to see iron crown standing there from behind in 8 feet away while staring at the sky.

For a moment, iron crown look back to see mikoto and the rest with serious tone when it turned around to face them, he pulled out pokeball on his hand to begin toss it in the air and called out his pokemon, "come out, cloyster!" Cloyster come out ...

For a moment, iron crown look back to see mikoto and the rest with serious tone when it turned around to face them, he pulled out pokeball on his hand to begin toss it in the air and called out his pokemon, "come out, cloyster!" Cloyster come out from his pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against iron crown for first time.

Mikoto: "use bubble beam!"

He fire bubble beam from his mouth straight to iron crown really quick with inflicted damage is little bit super effective, then iron crown deliver counter attack as it antlers goes up begin to glowing blue to unleash attack called tachyon cutter at cloyster with inflicted damage two times and he fainted after that.

Sota: "holy crap! Iron crown took out cloyster with unknown move in two times."

Tatsuru: "you said it sota."

After mikoto sending cloyster back inside his pokeball and grabbed another one to toss it in the air and called out his next pokemon, "come out, brute bonnet!"  Brute bonnet come out from pokeball to outside facing iron crown during pokemon battle as mikoto called out attack, "use confused ray!" Brute bonnet use confused ray toward iron crown to expose from that ray that triggers confusion and now he pulled out another pokeball begin throw straight to confused iron crown and stop floating in mid-air front of it at 5 feet away begin captured it to went inside pokeball, start falling down on the ground gently when iron crown struggle inside pokemon in a minute and stop struggling with pokeball lock future pokemon up inside that surprise the group and mikoto shoutout of surprise, "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT IRON CROWN!"

Sota: "congratulations man, you did it! You did it! You got iron crown to join your team."

Tatsuru: "way to go buddy after all you're wild Tera pokemon catcher from section 44."

Mikoto: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]