claw vs oliver

Claw arrived at goldenrod city, johto region with goh, rainbow blitz, and detective colt grice to meet oliver in the park to face him in a normal class word coronation series tournament.

Claw: "I remember this place that we first met goldenrod city gym leader whitney and beat her after winning plain badge."

Detective colt: "that's amazing Buddy."

Goh: "yeah, but did she still mad at you and Serena for taking over the universes with tatus republic invasion."

He and Pikachu didn't realize that about Whitney might still mad at him and Serena joined tatus republic taking over the universes with armies of battle drones and he said to the group, "we should visit her after tournament over." They agree with him as they arrived at the park toward the path in left side straight toward oliver location for 1 minute and they arrived to see oliver standing middle of the path along with rotom drone flying next to him in the right side with holographic board with picture of themselves, he noticed the group stop in 6 feet away.

Oliver: "you must be claw Ketchum that I'm going to face in one on one pokemon battle, right."

Claw: "yup, let's do it."

Both of them pull out pokeball in their hands begin to battle before rotom drone said, "begin." They toss it in the air  and called out their pokemon.

claw: "ceruledge, I choose you!"

Oliver: "meganium, come out!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside having pokemon battle in World coronation series tournament with Oliver called out the attack for his pokemon, "use razor leafs!" He fire razor leafs straight toward ceruledge until when.

Claw: "Dodge upward and use bitter blade."

He went upward to Dodge razor leafs begin flying straight to meganium with bitter blade energy wave come out from the blades straight toward meganium in full speed and direct hit in the face is super effective and heavily critical damage caused meganium collapsed to the ground left side became fainted..

Oliver scared: "no meganium!"

Then rotom drone fly up to meganium bit and said, "meganium is unable to battle and the winner is ceruledge. And which means the victory goes to claw." They surprise for ash defeat Oliver in six seconds in this tournament when rotom drone continues speak again, "as the results of today battle and there's been interment change of the pokemon world coronation series ranking." He flying up in the sky toward galar region with claw grab rotom phone from pocket with right hand quick to reveal the screen with his rank goes up bit is 3,912 rank.

Goh: "way to go buddy."

Rainbow blitz: "congratulations dude."

Detective colt notice sad expression on Oliver face after sending his pokemon back inside the pokeball so he walked pass the group toward him bit and stop in 3 feet away, he said to him in polite, "you really great job too as well." Oliver give small smile on his face to hear that from section 44 detective and said, "thanks, I got admitted he got tough pokemon I ever saw."

Detective colt: "yup, how do you like to join section 44 as wild tera pokemon catcher."

Oliver: "of course, I get another pokemon as my 2nd pokemon partner."

Goh: "sure Oliver and including pick out four type of pokemon from pokemon storage that ever you want."

Claw: "yup."

Rainbow blitz: "welcome to section 44, dude."

At section 44 mission control room with everyone surprise to see claw's rank up bit to 3,912 on the screen and captain venderquack turn around to look at regular section 44 male staff and said, "get vicious claw from pokemon storage for claw when they get back from goldenrod city."

Male staff: "yes ma'am."

[New chapter is out for today]