reunion with alola pokemon

Professor kukui house

Professor kukui lead claw and the group arrived at his place for claw and Pikachu to see their alolan team for a while before heading back to Vermillion city, as they arrived inside the house when incinerator, rowlet, lycanrco, and melemetal jump ...

Professor kukui lead claw and the group arrived at his place for claw and Pikachu to see their alolan team for a while before heading back to Vermillion city, as they arrived inside the house when incinerator, rowlet, lycanrco, and melemetal jump of surprise toward claw and Pikachu begin huddled up together.

Serena: "aww that's sweet."

Henry: "what a surprise reunion from them I ever saw."

Bucky: "you said it Henry."

"Hello, hello."

They turned left to look down to see retrieval droid who's rolling toward them bit and stop to look up at the group.

Then professor burnet begin introducing d-0 to everyone in the room, "this d-0, an retrieval droid and playmate with lei, I made him since 4 months ago

Then professor burnet begin introducing d-0 to everyone in the room, "this d-0, an retrieval droid and playmate with lei, I made him since 4 months ago." Everyone was surprised for professor burnet built retrieval droid and playmate with lei in 4 months ago and Serena said to d-0 with kindness, "very nice to meet you, little buddy."  D-0 replied, "you too." Then professor said to them with surprise, "I heard from captain venderquack about you two learn super fist of sweetness and future paradox, right."

Serena: "yup, I show you two when wild tera pokemon show up here in alola region very soon."

Professor kukui: "of course Serena."

[New chapter is out for today]