Friday plans with Serena

In dark master bedroom with claw laying down in king size bed underneath the cover halfway to reveal muscular body with 6 pack abs, begin watching a show inside flat screen TV hanging on the ground in front of him while Pikachu is sleeping at ash side in edge of bed along with sylveon when Serena turned off the light from personal bathroom heading toward the bed while wearing red velvet off shoulder shirt to expose light blue lacy bra strap on right shoulder and white sleeping shorts, she get in the covers with her boyfriend to snuggle up watching TV.

Claw: "what's the plan for tomorrow, babe because we're taking day off for training in one day."

Serena: "going to levinica city at paldea region in original pokemon universe finding a apartment for us with pieck finger, colt grice, and realtor that's all and then come back here to have our 6th date in a restaurant at Vermillion city.'

Claw smiled to love his girlfriend plan for tomorrow and said to her with surprised, "wonderful idea babe, beside goh will babysit Pikachu and syvleon at professor cerise place while we're out." He look down at her D-cup breasts inside the shirt for a second and look up at Serena with lovable expression and said, "not yet honey until Pikachu and syvleon sleep over with goh on Tuesday night, okay." He agree with Serena that make robotic claw spin around bit and stop that both claws open up and closed it after that with robotic sound. They then continued watching TV together for a while before heading to bed.

[New chapter is out for tonight]