gigantamax in ponyville

An empty grass field far from ponyville in the East, there sleeping liepard curl up like a puppy when gigantamax energy orb come out from daisy sized as yarn ball flying straight to liepard and went through the rib cause wake up liepard with eyes open begins getting up with glowing gigantamax aura inside of him, start to growing bigger really fast into gigantamax liepard.

He gives out powerful cry, "LIIIIEEEPARRRD!" that echo through ponyville with everyponies got scared look to see the sky turned dark gigantamax energy sky when bon-bon look at thunderlane with anger look and grin teeth

Bon-bon: "what's going on here, thunderlane?"

Thunderlane: "pokemon got affected with gigantamax phenomenon turned into gigantamax pokemon here in this universe for first time."

A green magical portal show up behind town hall in four feet away in front of the trio and started open up to reveal section 23's northeast corridor with ladyknightmon, the white ninja, axebeemon, bisonmon, and apple blossom, and happy hogan exit the portal to ponyville when thunderlane, bon-bon, and roseluck trotting toward them as thunderlane says kindly to the group, "it's showtime, guys."

The white ninja: "you got it dude."

Apple Blossom hop on bisonmon back to ride and white ninja transform into dragon that caught of surprised from the trio bit they started running straight to exit ponyville in East Side toward gigantamax liepard, then suddenly pinkie and rarity show up at Town Hall with the group with rarity ask them with confused look, "what's going on here? Why the clouds so scary looking." Happy hogan replied, "because pokemon got affected with gigantamax phenomenon in this universe."

Roseluck: "don't worry, our new friends will take care of it."

Pinkie: "that's super duper, I guess."

Back with the group who already arrived gigantamax liepard location to see gigantamax liepard walking towards them in 9 feet away who noticed them with cold stare eye having battle against them when Apple blossom hop off from bisonmon back.

Apple blossom: "ah got new super fist of perfume for you punk."

She started to glow pink aura inside of her to summon harden perfume oil shaped like a fist appear in front of gigantamax liepard face in 2⅓ feet away and she said, "super fist of perfume: harden perfume punch!" Her attack flying straight to him really quick deliver a punch in the face hard is super effective and cause medium halfway damage with the smell of grape perfume.

Bisonmon: "shadow ball blast!"

Ladyknightmon: "toad missile!"

Axebeemon: "pin missile blast!"

White ninja dragon fire couple of will-o-wisp ball from her mouth join the attacks toward gigantamax liepard together really quick with direct hit in upper chest cause almost heavily critical damage make gigantamax liepard scream in pain started to glow gigantamax aura again and begins shrinking into normal state and everything went back to normal.

Everyponies started cheer really loud in ponyville for their new friends defeated gigantamax liepard in their universe for first when happy hogan look at thunderlane and his friends, he said, "keep eyes out for wild tera pokemon all the time if they show up here or other places in equestria."

Thunderlane: "you got it Mr. Hogan.".

[New chapter is out for today]