travel to liberio city

In light speed with nu-class attack shuttle fly through toward pieck universe.

Inside passenger cargo with with claw gotten beaten up and black eye in the right. Wearing his galar clothes and sitting next to goh, crocalor, and two section 44 agents at right sides of the shuttle, ash look at goh with upset look on his face and said to him with kindness, "who taking care rest of my pokemon while I'm in jail for 23 months." Goh didn't look at him and said, "professor oak but they getting beat up from your every Pokemon all the time."

Claw: "oh so, how everything back at our world."

Goh: "great, the section alliances built up bases all over in the regions, the engineers built human Android versions of clemont, Bonnie, Chloe ceries, iris, Shauna, Trevor, tierno, miette, misty, brock, Gary, Ren, mairin, and professor ceries with same personality, growth expansion, age, and attitude from their olderselves,but they still angry at you and Serena including your companion's too."

Claw: "oh, how Serena lately?"

Goh: "she feeling better from treatment by bart burns and Dr. Fate ever since and be out asylum for tomorrow."

Claw: "that's great, but it's mean she getting expelled from school at kanto."

Goh: "yeah."

Captain venderquack exit the cockpit along with pieck finger toward passenger section to sit down at left side of shuttle begin staring at claw as pieck said to him with kindness, "alright kid." Claw little bit sad and said, "yeah, I'm alright, I deserve it anyway. Oh thank you Ms. Finger for take care my buddy for me." Pieck smiled and said, "anyime claw, he still upset about it when he saw you."

Claw: "he go use thunderbolt on me after that he forgive me."

Pieck: "good."

Claw: "how's other theo magath and others doing."

Pieck: "they're alright and getting along with people from Paradis island as friends after house arrest. And the curse of ymir is broken from 3 attack on titan universes by friendship and magic from doctor Strange and princesses, plus all the titans died out after that."

Claw: "that's great, where me and Serena going to live at anyway."

Captain venderquack: "me and the heads of section decided you two live at levincia city at paldea region in original pokemon universe so mean time you two staying at penthouse in Vermillion city, Kanto from your world to compete against Vasquez on world coronation series battle normal rank tournament on next monday evening at 11:30 am"

Claw: "That's good, it's okay with you two, I can catch new types of pokemon from other worlds like 11."

Pieck: "of course. And softon and dawn ceries learn you two with new super fist move for good."

Claw: "sounds good."

The speaker from intercom, "we just arrived at liberio city right now." They felt little bit shaking from shuttle as come out from lightspeed arrived at liberio city with harbour, huge buildings, roads, boats, and cars in modern day area when the shuttle flew above the city toward landing bay at other side of the city.

[New chapter is out for tonight]