Reiner plan

The next day on a Wednesday, Serena come out the lumoise city asylum as a normal girl with treatment from doctor burns and Dr. Fate for 23 months and stop to see detective of section 44 Reiner Braun leaning against behind at left side of lmv got professor Sycamore sitting in the front side with window down to see Serena with a smile on his face, "welcome to outside world, ms. Yvonne. Hop on because we're going to take you at cemetery to see your mom."

Serena: "of course professor."

He open the door of passenger side for Serena entered passenger to sit down and buckle up after that, Reiner closed the door when he walk around in front of hammer to driver side.

"Well Who come out from crazy house."

She turned her head to the right see Kurt goreshter sitting left passenger side who got happiness and stern expression on his face to see her and said to him, "hey Mr. Goreshter, what are your doing here?"

Kurt: "duck girl send me join armor boy and professor Sycamore taking you visit your mother at the graveyard before heading Kanto to reunite with the claw boy at penthouse in Vermilion city."

Serena: "you mean claw, Kurt."

Kurt: "that's him."

Reiner drive away from asylum to the streets toward the cemetery being escort by goh & Lexi the bunny riding on speeder bikes between both sides of lmv passenger sides, then Serena notices something quick and said to Reiner Braun in driver side, "am I expelled from school what I done take over the worlds with tatus republic and armies of battle drones."

Reiner: "yup. But don't worry me and captain sentry being talking since last night to decide you will be working at pokemon center with nurse joy another assistant for Monday through Sunday for full time but you can go journey with goh and claw at Vermilion city gym go up against new gym leader to enter in world coronation series battle festival tournament on Monday evening at 11:30 am for once after that first day of work at Pokemon center."

Serena: "that's good, where my rest of pokemon at?

Professor Sycamore: "At my lab for safety and become happy to see you after visiting your mother grave in the cemetery."

Serena: "thank you for take care my pokemon and stay over there as they like."

Professor Sycamore: "sure. Guess what claw planing to catch paldean pokemon from other worlds to compete in world coronation series."

Serena: "that's good, where is he now anyway?"

Reiner: "he's heading to Carl's dad cavern in captain Simpsons world to capture past paradox pokemon, scream tail and being accompanied by girl arachnid from section 17, commander takasu with three armor section 23 agents, and vigilante."

Serena: "that's good."

Reiner: "oh, softon and dawn teach you two to learn super fist move for good at section 44 training ground tomorrow morning at 10:55 am.

Serena: "sounds good to me

Travel on the road toward cemetery from 30 miles away for Serena visit her mother at the cemetery for a while before heading Kanto to stay at penthouse in Vermillion city."

[New chapter is out for tonight]