arrived at levincia city

Shuttle flying through lightspeed toward original pokemon universe heading to levincia city in paldea region. Inside passenger cargo with claw, Serena, Pikachu, sylveon, colt, pieck, Steven stones, his wife, Annie stones known as Annie Leonheart from aot universe 5, and grafaiai who decided want to come too.

Claw wore regular red shirt, Jean pants with pokebelt around it, white socks inside black shoes with green logo on his side of his shoes, and got his signature cap and Serena wore pink velvet shirt into first knot, tight skinny tore jeans, black ankle socks inside of red shoes with pink and black stripes, and two different types of earrings in both ears.

Steven: "so how it go with queenpin of vice City, claw. Did she forgive you two."

Claw: "yup, she's forgive us."

Steven smug grin: "great, I thought she's doesn't forgive you two and sleeping with the fishes in middle of the ocean. Hahaha." Annie elbow him at right rib hard and stare at him with deadly stare, "don't tase him again, honey or sleeping in the couch tonight." Steven become scared at his wife warning with his skin pale as a ghost and give nodded of response at Annie as she look at claw, Pikachu, and Serena at left side of passenger cargo hold with a smile and said, "he's just kidding, kiddo. Anyway did lokix learn kung fu move since got back from vice City universe."

Claw: "yup, Mrs. Ketchum and scootaloo learn him with 3 kung fu moves like spinning zebra heel kick, repulse the monkey, and sharpedo bites bottom feeder but they let me change to basculin bites bottom feeder."

Pieck: "not bad kid."

The pilot voice appear on the intercom from the ceiling, "we arrived at paldea region in original pokemon universe in any minute, date: Friday March 11th, 2022 and time: 7:12 am." When the voice gone inside the intercom then claw said, "the home of new paldea region champion, Zeke Yeager."

Serena: "yup, we should visit him at uva academy after looking at apartment."

Colt: "good idea Serena."

Claw: "I should battle him at mesagoza city battlefield for fun that's all."

Steven: "of course claw. Don't make him lose as new paldea region champion."

Claw: "I won't because he's 7 yrs old that's all and go easy on him."

Annie: "not bad kiddo."

Shuttle came out from lightspeed arrived at paldea region toward levincia city in East paldean.

Pokemon universe 3

Vermilion city, Kanto region at 1:30 pm-ceries laboratory.

Professor cerise 2.0 researching paper on the clipboard but angry expression to look at goh petting wingull on top of his head who's on his arm and begins to speak, "goh." He stopped petting wingull to look at professor cerise 2.0 with anger expression and said, "why you babysitting that fiends Pikachu and syvleon over here tonight." Goh replied, "they're going on a 6th date in Vermillion city restaurant tonight when they get back from levincia city, paldea region in original pokemon universe."

Professor cerise 2.0: "I wish they're staying over there forever and don't ever come back here."

Goh: "they're changed professor, and claw enter in world coronation series tournament what captain venderquack and detective looker said."

Professor cerise 2.0: "(scoffs) whatever."

He walking away from goh elsewhere make goh give disappointed sigh for professor cerise 2.0 doesn't trust claw and serena at all for a moment until he felt a hand on left shoulder blade when turned around to his human android girlfriend, Chloe 2.0 and mew.

Chloe 2.0: "that's okay honey, someday he trust claw and Serena as friends."

Mew: "mew."

Goh smile: "you're right guys. Come on let visit launchpad mcquack at his place in duckberg for a while."

Chloe 2.0: "sure."

[New chapter is out for today]