parker first tera battle

Elemental original universe in Disney World

Element city at 8:15 am

With every type of elements walking together in the sidewalk or driving on the road

With every type of elements walking together in the sidewalk or driving on the road. In middle of firetown there's a fireplace with the owner of his store Bernie lumine standing behind the store to relaxing in the morning before opening the store for moment when he saw flying glimmering strange creature with three faces.

They staring down at him in 6 feet away then suddenly an green magical portal appear next to the store cause him to look it begins open up to reveal section 44 Northwest corridor with goh, detective Reiner, Horace, and Parker in section 44 jumpsui...

They staring down at him in 6 feet away then suddenly an green magical portal appear next to the store cause him to look it begins open up to reveal section 44 Northwest corridor with goh, detective Reiner, Horace, and Parker in section 44 jumpsuit with dark green stripes when they walk through the portal to town to went right side of town having staring down at combee who stare back at them for a second, an tera shards rose up from the brick boardwalk to absorb them for a second and shards broke into pieces to revealed Terastallized combee with grass type Tera shards crown on top of it head begins power up with the energy that alarm several citizens of firetown in fear on cue for Parker pulled out pokeball in his hand and become nervous until he felt a hand on left shoulder blade to look at goh with calm expression and said, "don't get nervous buddy! You can do it." He smiled and look back at Terestallzied combee begins toss it in the air and call out his pokemon, "go staraptor!" He come out from his pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against Terastallized combee while hovering in mid-air.

Parker: "use aerial ace!"

He fly straight to combee with speed, then slash it at left side of combee is super effective and cause heavily critical damage make shards shattered make combee return to normal with half fainted, on cue for Parker pulled out another pokeball in one hand begins toss it straight to combee begins captured them to went inside pokeball start falling down on the ground begins lock them up without struggling that's surprised Parker who caught wild tera pokemon for first time ever and shoutout of surprise, "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT COMBEE!"

Staraptor: "staraptor."

Goh: "way to go Parker! You did it."

"Congratulations little bro."

They turned their heads to the right becoming surprise to see three ghosts of professor cerise, Chloe cerise, and cinderace standing there in 4 feet away as parker walk up to them with a smile on his face along with clod just appear of nowhere right next to him.

Professor cerise: "I'm very proud of you son. To become section 44 wild tera pokemon catcher like goh and Horace."

Cinderace: "cinderace, cin, cin."

Parker: "thanks guys."

Professor cerise: "I heard from captain venderquack about claw competing in world coronation series tournament, right."

Goh: "yup, he want to face Leon to become world champion and new monarch."

Chloe: "that's right for him."

Professor cerise: "I'm proud of him right now."

Cinderace: "cinderace."

[New chapter is out for today]