welcome poltchageist

Springfield elementary school in the playground during 10:15 am with several students gathered around in front of Jessica and Sherri who pokeballs on both hands.

Jessica: "you guys are ready to my pokemon partners today."

Allison: "yup."

They turned around face forward at open field begins toss it in the air with Jessica called out her pokemons, "come out guys." They come out from their pokemon to open fields with happy smiles on their faces to their trainer for first time in 4 feet away as Jessica begins introducing herself to them with kindness, "hey guys, I'm Jessica Lovejoy and just joined section 17 this morning as wild tera pokemon catcher, I hope we working together as a team to catch every type of wild tera pokemon to join our team or put them in pokemon storage for wild tera pokemon catchers get." They begins agree with her about working together as a team for a moment until Martin Prince started smelling like matcha and said to the group with curious expression, "did you guys smell matcha lately?" They started smelling matcha too as well somewhere in the playground with them as Terri said, "where's the matcha sense coming from?"

"Whistle."

They turned their heads to the right become shocking to see new unknown pokemon floating in Mid-air with a smile at them in 5 feet away.

Nelson: "what the hell is that?"

Lisa: "it look a pokemon but different."

Jessica pull out her rotom phone from skirt pocket quick to scan unknown pokemon for a second and information pop out with pokedex begins to explain with randy marsh voice, "poltchageist, matcha pokemon, grass and ghost type: poltchageist has swirled pattern similar to the one that's known to be sinistea's weak point. It's sometimes mends cracked or broken things. In homes where it's taken up residence, poltchageist may even take it upon itself to repaired broken tableware and other objects."

Lisa: "aww that sweet."

Pokedex: "but it's sprinkled with some of poltchageist's powdery body or eats food dusted with it, poltchageist drains their life-force and absorb it as energy.

Their skins turn pale as a white to hear the last information about poltchageist, when Jessica walk up to him with a smile on her face and said, " You wanna join our team to catch wild tera pokemon." Poltchageist nodded his head to agree with her to join the team as pull pokeball and raised it in front of him begins captured to went inside pokeball begins locks it that's surprised everyone.

Lisa: "congratulations Jessica, you got poltchageist to join your team."

Sherri: "yup."

South Park elementary school

Stan and his friends walked through the corridor when Kyle noticed green powder on Kenny half chocolate bar and said, "hey Kenny, what's that green powder on your sneaker." He replied with muffled, "beats me dude." They stop walking to see another poltchageist standing in front of them when Kenny getting sleepy and collapsed on the floor along with candy bar for poltchageist  drain Kenny life force and absorbs it as energy that shock of horror from the group in the hallway when it give funny chuckle and fly away in the distance.

Cartman: "dude."

Stan: "OH MY GOD, THAT POKEMON KILLED KENNY!"

kyle: "you bastard!"

Then Mr. Mackey walk up in the forward towards the group to see sleepy Kenny on the floor and he said to the boys with confused, "boys what happened here, m'kay." Kyle started explain to him, "new type of pokemon drain Kenny life forced and absorbs it then fly away after that."

Mr. Mackey: "oh dear, that's terrible m'kay. We should call police about it, m'kay."

[New chapter is out for today]