mentor meet rookie [short]

Section 17 during 8:15 am

In the office with yuri brier standing in front of desk with captain sentry sitting in his desk state directly at yuri with smile on his face and said, "yuri, there reason I call you in my office because you getting your own rookie today." Yuri surprised happily about getting his own rookie and said, "who's my rookie captain?" Captain sentry replied, "it's Enrique's daughter from king of the hill original universe as your rookie wild tera pokemon catcher, you can teach her everything about every type of pokemon understand."

Yuri: "yes sir."

Knock*knock*knock

Captain sentry: "she's here. Come in kiddo."

Inez open the door really wide for her enter the office along with wingull on right shoulder blade, she smile at her new mentor and said, "hola, you must be  Mr. Brier right." Yuri replied back to her in kindness, "you know it kiddo, I help you to teach every type of pokemon including their weaknesses while in wild tera form."

Inez: "sounds good Mr. Brier, I hope I get my first wild tera pokemon mission with you very soon."

Captain sentry: "heh, heh don't worry kiddo you will."

Yuri: "yup."

Inez: "neat."

[New short chapter is out for today]