cemetery visited (serena)

Serena approach her mother grave has flowers on both sides while she got sad expression on her face and place her hands inside pocket of her jean pants.

"Here lies grace Yvonne
The best mother and rhyhorn racer."

She got tear pouring down on her cheek from the eye, begin to speak with happiness and sadness, "hey mom, I'm sorry for anything I did kill everyone to harm ash and you always protect me for my own good but you, fletching, and rhyhorn got killed by fl-1,000 and sliver samurai now they're gone for good so me and claw staying at Levincia city in paldea region from original pokemon universe as new home forever until then me and claw staying at penthouse together in kanto because he competing in world coronation class series in Shalour city in 2 weeks. Don't worry we're going to visit you everyday." Then suddenly a ghost of her mother appeared in front of her give a hug around the neck with happy expression on her face along with fletching and rhyhorn by her side.

The Simpsons universe 1 with laat gunship flying above the forest in 15 inches away got claw and the others inside the gunship, they heading to the cave catch scream tail.

Claw wearing black leather vest with regular white shirt with short sleeves, Jean pants with leather brown belt got pokeball attachment in left side of belt loop, one dark indigo green fingerless glove for right hand, got his signature cap on his head, and got Pikachu on his right shoulder blade.

"Hey kid."

He look back at commander taksau and his troopers hanging on the handle from above, when commander replied back to him with kindness, "are you ready to capture scream tail inside the cave." Claw got sly expression on his face, "me and Pikachu always pump to capture pokemon in every region. Am I right buddy."

Pikachu: "Pikachu, pi."

Girl arachnid: "you got moxy kid, we like it."

Armor section 23 agent #1: "yeah, moxy."

Armor section 23 agent #2: "yup."

Laat gunship pilot look back at the crew and said, "we're arrived at the cave in few minutes. Get ready kid." Claw give out "YAHOO!" Begin capture scream tail as 1st pokemon teammate to compete in world coronation class series in 2 weeks.

[New chapter is out for tonight]