vs scream tail

They arrived at Carl's dad cavern and parked at 10 feet away in front of the cavern.

Claw turn his hat backward to catch scream tail for a first time, commander takasu look at his troops and said, "set it to stun if scream tail goes aggressive to attack us

Claw turn his hat backward to catch scream tail for a first time, commander takasu look at his troops and said, "set it to stun if scream tail goes aggressive to attack us." They agree with him to set their blaster into stun and including his too and begin walk towards the cave and stop in front of the cave.

Vigilante: "it's showtime, partners."

They begin entered the cave walking through the cave there nothing until girl arachnid spider sense is tingling make commander told everyone stop with his fist up when she hop on huge boulder right next to them and said, "I sense scream tail movement somewhere in the cave just hiding from us

Commander takasu: "really, that puffball is hiding from us. Don't worry I called it out."

Girl arachnid: "good idea commander."

Vigilante: "may ah join ya partner."

Commander takasu: "of course."

He began to shouted inside the cave, "COME OUT PUFFBALL SO CLAW WILL CATCH YOU AS NEW POKEMON FOR HIM." They then heard small cry by scream tail somewhere in the cave, "puu." Then vigilante begin to shouted too, "WHAT'S WRONG PARTNER? ARE YOU CHICKEN TO COME OUT TO FACE US. COME OUT FACE US, YOU VAMPIRE JIGGLYPUFF." Then suddenly they heard scream tail angry cry inside the cave, "purrrrrraAAAGH!"

Vigilante: "yeehaw, that critter is very angry right now."

Girl arachnid: "you said it cowboy."

Scream tail appeared above the rock with angry expression on it face at them when use hyper beam straight toward them.

Claw: "look out."

They got out of the way just in time to hid the Boulders and girl arachnid is on right side of speleothem staring down at scream tail who angry look and said, "hey puffball." It scream tail look up at her when shoot out small web from her wrist to hit scream tail in the eyes make it blind and Pikachu climb on top of the rock having staring down at scream tail busy taking a web off and claw command a attack for Pikachu, "use thunderbolt on scream tail."

Pikachu: "PikacHHHHUUUU!"

He fire thunderbolt at scream tail give medium scream of pain and critical damage, it become dizzy after that when claw throw a pokeball with his hand at scream tail to begin capture it and went inside the pokeball, and land perfectly on the ground begin to struggling get to out for a moment and stop struggling and claw capture scream tail for a first time.

Vigilante: "yee-haw, way to go partner."

Girl arachnid: "not bad kid."

He walked up to it and grabbed with his hand, turn around at the group got smile on his face and raised it in the air, "alright, I caught scream tail."

Pikachu: "Pikachu, pika."

Commander takasu: "let take scream tail to pokemon center get heal up from that attack."

Claw: "good idea commander."

[New chapter is out for today]