visit old friend

Shuttle flying through light speed toward vice City universe to visit the queenpin,claw former travel companion,and queen of hoenn. May maple.

Inside of passenger cargo with goh, Serena, claw, and captain eldian sitting right side of the cargo. Claw wearing sleeveless lime green shirt, camo shorts, short white socks inside sneakers, and Hawaiian necklace around his neck. And Serena wearing short red velvet sleeveless jacket with blue Midriff shirt with short sleeve to expose the whole midriff and belly button, demin shorts, sneakers, and two different type earring in left ear.

Serena noticed her boyfriend with scared expression on his face and said to him with worried, "what's wrong babe, you seem scared to meet your former travel companion at her mansion." He look at her girlfriend and said, "I'm afraid she might won't forgive us what we did and she send her goons take us to middle of the ocean to toss us with tied up square cinderblocks to sleeping with the fishes." Goh give jokeful chuckle and said, "don't be ridiculous buddy, she never do that to you two besides she will forgive you two."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Captain eldian: "yup, she's still your friend after all."

Serena: "they're right honey, beside you can show her, your past paradox pokemon."

Claw sigh of relief and said, "you're right guys."

Shuttle come out from light speed arrive at starfish island in vice City during afternoon at 5:30 pm flying towards may maple mansion for a moment just arrived at mansion helipad to prepared for landing at middle of the helipad while being watched by may maple friend solidad with stern and happiness expression to see claw & his friends coming out from shuttle entrance toward solidad.

Solidad: "well you two come out from slammers, huh. Not bad."

Claw: "hey solidad, sorry for our actions for tatus republic taking over the universes with armies of battle drones."

Solidad smiled, "that's alright."

She leads to them inside of the house from helipad as they walking downstairs to second floor then solidad look back at claw with a smile, "I heard from captain venderquack about you competing world class coordination series tournament in normal class. Congratulations."

Claw: "thanks solidad."

They arrived second room heading to may maple office with two goons standing in front door when one of them noticed solidad brought claw and his group when they approach the office entrance for her goon enter the office approach the desk with unknown person sitting black leather spinning chair went backward to stare at the window.

Goon: "boss, they're here."

Unknown begins to speak with familiar voice, "good, send them in." He nodded his head and look back at the group from outside of the office, and said, "come in guys." They enter the office and stop in front of the desk in 4 feet when unknown person speak again, "well, well, well. You two come out from prison and asylum to be better person, huh, I gotta say that's." Make claw become scared waiting for last sentence from unknown person when turned around in front of them to reveal may maple wearing scarlet tank top with a black shirt underneath, white short shorts with black Lycra mini leggings underneath, yellow and black angle boots with orange soles, and short red and white socks. She got kindness expression on her face and finished her last sentence, "it's wonderful to hear, hahaha." He sigh of relief for close call when she exit the chair walk around her desk in right side toward the group to give patted both claw and Serena in the back gently.

Claw: "I thought you were mad at us what we and tatus republic took over the universe with armies of battle drones."

May: "I'm mad for several months and claim down after that with yoga and pokemon contest from teach some people a lesson for won't pay for protection and I forgive you two."

Claw: "thanks may."

Goh: "I heard about lokix attacking someone in your boatyard harbor and dock when they across it."

May: "yeah, my two workers won't work there to fixing my boats in few weeks when that Pokemon over there including even my men can't guarded the dock too."

Claw: "don't worry may, me and captain eldian handle it."

He pulled out pokeball with right hand and toss it in the air, "come out scream tail!" It released scream tail from pokeball appear at right side of her office to give friendly greet, "puu." That surprise may, solidad, and two goons to see real life past paradox pokemon for first time.

Solidad: "no way you got past paradox pokemon, scream tail!"

Claw: "yup."

May: "it's so cute."

Goon #1: "damn kid, you got moxy to capture scream tail."

Goon #2: "hehe yeah, moxy."

Claw: "thanks you guys got many types of pokemon coming here."

Goon #1: "yup, they really magnificent creatures that we ever saw."

[New chapter is out for today]