explore the apartment

Levincia city light blue apartment in Northeast side of city.

As the door with 20c logo in middle of it push forward really wide to reveal 27 yrs male realtor agent in red business  suit named Elmer Jones to enter room along with ash and the rest toward living room is medium big left next to huge kitchen.

Serena: "wow it's look amazing."

Claw: "you said it babe. We set up leather light brown couch in the middle of living room  facing at the wall that our place TV hanging on and including coffee table, paintings from japony, and jade tiger statue."

Serena: "including making japoneses food in the kitchen."

Elmer: "wow, you two still blending part of japony sometimes."

Serena: "yeah, sorry about that."

Elmer smiled: "I don't mind at all, ms. Yvonne."

Pieck and Annie toward at the window to look down see people and pokemon walking on the sidewalk or driving in the road make them smile bit as Elmer take them to medium size hallway to notice closest in middle of wall in right side, they arrived another room to be small medium square room.

Claw: "this is going to be Serena sewing room for her sewing our clothes and blanket back to together."

Colt: "brilliant idea dude."

Annie: "not bad kiddo, it's right thing to do that."

Pieck: "you said it annie."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Sylvoen: "slyvoen."

Elmer: "did you sew, Serena?"

Serena: "yup since I was 12 yrs old at my home in kalos region, I help my mom to sewing old clothes into new."

Elmer: "that's wonderful Serena, there's levincia city boutique store in left side of city that you work there because it's only two people work there because it's really slow."

Serena: "sounds good to me."

They begin explore several rooms inside the apartment in few minutes and they walk back to the living room as Elmer said to Serena and claw with polite, "what you two think about it, huh." Both of them said to him with kindness, "we love it."

Elmer: "excellent, this room is sold and welcome to paldea region you two, I hope you two and your pokemon love here when after competing in world coronation series tournament in your own universe."

Claw: "thanks Elmer, I hope to beat Leon becomes new world pokemon champion and mornach like mr. Ketchum did back his own original universe."

Elmer: "that's right."

[New chapter is out for tonight]