lisia legion of doom is born

Middle of night at 12:45 am in Vermillion city, Kanto region

At muggy forest far far away from Vermillion city in the middle of swamp water there hall of evil base with little bit of swamp moss.

Inside the halfway light office of 16 yrs old girl named lisia standing behind her desk staring at halfway dark section while wearing teal blue off shoulder shirt to expose red lacy bra strap on right shoulder blade, demin shorts, shoes, and hair ...

Inside the halfway light office of 16 yrs old girl named lisia standing behind her desk staring at halfway dark section while wearing teal blue off shoulder shirt to expose red lacy bra strap on right shoulder blade, demin shorts, shoes, and hair into short pigtail. She begins to speak with kindness, "listen you two I'm recruiting a group of baddies from other universes to team up as legion of doom and begin terrorized people, robbing banks, and anything. Can I trust You two recruiting baddies by next Wednesday at 2:14 am." Two unknown figures walk out to the light reveal themselves to their new boss.

1st person is young lady wearing dark  purple outfit is very resemble to purrloin with fake ears on top of the mask with eye holes to reveal bright green eyes, and dark purple gloves and boots. She begin to speak with cat and familiar voice mixed, "you got it boss, that's purrrrfect plan, I hope those fools got 9 lives when they see us."

2nd person is tall, thin man wearing black wagging clothes, blue pants, brown boots, and brown leather gloves with sprayer on both plams. His face covered with murkrow shape like gas mask to show his dark eyes and wearing leather brown Scarecrow hat on his head, he began to speak with familiar voice, "they're running in fear from us, boss, hahaha."

Lisia: "that's the spirit, lady purrloin and scarekrow. Now tatus republic is gone by those fools sections alliance to save universes and it's our turn now to take over the universes except of original pokemon universe because there's UVA academy at paldea region."

Lady purrloin: "that's true."

Lisia begin started with evil laugh got evil expression on her face, "hahahaha-hahahaha." Both of lady purrloin and scarekrow join her with evil laugh too, "hahahaha-hahahahahah." That echo the whole Hall of evil base.

[New chapter is out for today]