reunited with Pikachu

Claw arrived at Marley HQ police department main lobby in 4th floor exit the elevator with others and see several police officers with funny looks on their faces to see claw face when colt grice and zappy the iron bundle walk up to them.

Colt: "hey there beautiful, I miss you."

Pieck: "I miss you too egghead."

Colt: "haha, very funny babe."

She tip toed to reach up give a peck of kiss on colt right cheek and she reach down, they heading to police chef Theo magath office to see theo magath sitting in the desk doing paperwork along with Pikachu on right shoulder for a moment until stop to see pieck and the rest.

Claw smile: "hey buddy."

Pikachu got tear coming down from his eye to the cheek and leap off from theo magath shoulder into ash arms little bit off-guard and hug him on the chest that surprise the others.

Goh: "well I'll be, he didn't shock  him."

Pieck: "you said it goh."

Claw: "I miss you too buddy and sorry for abandoned you like that. It was wrong and selfish. You, me, and Serena living together at penthouse in kanto to enter world coronation series. That's okay with you."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

"Well, well, well, who released from prison."

Claw walk through the pieck and others to see Reiner and porco with a smile on their faces being joined by max maple with angry look on his face when he approach ash to delivered kick in the nuts hard cause he get down on the floor with both knees touched it and covered his nuts with hand and claw, he got painful look on his face.

Porco: "oooh."

Goh: "right in the pokeballs."

Max: "that what you get for betrayed us take over the worlds with gecko kuro and armies of battle drones, you big dummy."

Pieck: "I'll get ice pack from the fridge in the break room."

Pieck towards break room with Crocalor to get ice pack for claw nuts from the kick when claw look up at max still angry look and said, "how's your sister doing, max." Max replied back to him with anger and kindness, "she good. She competing in Pokemon contest performance and queenpin of vice city from another universe. But she mad at you and Serena thou." Goh and porco lift claw up on the feets from the floor and place him on a chair when pieck back from break room with ice pack and give it to clw who grabbed it with his hand and place it on his crotch, then claw notice something quick and look at captain venderquack with a smile, "it's time to visit my mom and Mr. Mime at the cemetery."

Captain venderquack: "good idea kid."

Goh smiled: "I'm coming with you, besides you need a travel companion to Vermilion city gym with Pikachu and Serena."

Claw: "I like that, goh."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

Captain venderquack: "you should visit professor oak, Gary, and your rest of the Pokemon after that."

Claw: "you got it cap."

[New chapter is out for today]