double tera pokemon

Claw and the group exit the courthouse for clemont 2.0 drop restraining orders on both claw and Serena for a moment when Bonnie 2.0 turn her head to the left to look up to see tera single flare in the sky from 19 meter away across the city.

Bonnie 2.0: "there some kind of flare in the sky."

They noticed flare in the sky too and claw said to robotic siblings with serious, "that's tera single flare by wild tera pokemon spotter that's mean they spotted wild tera pokemon." Tien turn left to look up to see another tera single flare from east side of city in 20 feet meter away."

Serena: "another wild tera pokemon here in lumiose city too as well."

They noticed wild tera pokemon spotter partners, crobat & toucannon flying towards the group at outside of courthouse to give out serious cry, "crobat!" "Toucannon!"

Serena: "show us to wild tera pokemon location, guys."

On cue they heard roaring engine sound from both direction towards the courthouse from 1 miles away until they arrived the courthouse to reveal x-34 speeder with Lexi bunny on the wheel and t-85 speeder bike with mei aihara in section 44 jumpesuit with pink velvet strips on the wheel too.

Mei: "Serena, you come with me."

Lexi: "you too claw."

Serena/claw: "go it."

They hop on their vehicles quick and turned around to both direction begins driving away on the street following crobat and toucannon to leave Tien and the groups behind, Bonnie give out spoiled moan and said, "I want to see real life wild tera pokemon too." Cameron replied, "next time, squirt, next time."

Back with Serena holding on mei lightly while driving on the road to pass by cars, she said to mei with discovery expression, "what kind type of tera pokemon we're chasing." Mei replied, "zangoose with water type tera crowd on his head and he took out both haruka takayama & eilen wild tera pokemon catcher partner's, alolan muk & hoppip with tera blast in one blow. Oh Haruka and eilen join section 17 since three months ago."

Serena: "don't worry I'll take that tera wild bastard with my super fist move."

They still following crobat through the street to catch up with wild tera zangoose and the location of his. At right side of the road with claw sitting in the front along with Pikachu in the middle.

Claw: "what kind of wild tera pokemon we're facing."

Lexi: "it's wild tera pokemon, gogoat with dark tera crown on his head and took out Clyde McBride wild tera pokemon partner, clodsire in one blow with tera blast."

Claw: "don't worry I'll handle him with super fist move and catch after that."

Pikachu: "pika."

Lexi: "you said it kiddo!"

They still following toucannon through busy streets towards wild tera pokemon location somewhere in the city.

Lumiose museum with tera blast explosion sound in front of the museum by zangoose, when the smoke cleared to reveal unconscious sunflora laying on the ground and it belongs to nikkie in section 23 jumpsuit with blue stripes, and she's wild tera pokemon catcher partner.

Nikkie: "no sunflora!"

She send sunflora back inside the pokeball and was about to send another pokemon until she heard familiar cry from behind, "Crobat!" She turn around to see crobat towards her with mei on a speeder bike with Serena behind in a second when mei stop her bike for Serena get out running pass the speeder bike in right side join Nikki in 4 feet away having stare down at zangoose.

Serena: "you need some help, kiddo."

Nikki smile pride, "sure do, ms. Yvonne."

She stare down at zangoose with smug expression on her face and said, "you going down zangoose with my super fist move." She begins to glow pink aura inside of her and called out her super fist move, "super fist of sweetness: being crushed by giant Chloe cerise doll!" She summoned giant Chloe cerise doll above wild tera zangoose in 5 feet away when he looked up in shocking expression on his face to see giant Chloe cerise doll coming down to crush half way with him scream in pain with eyes pop out from socket is super effective and heavily critical damage caused shards broke make zangoose return normal becomes unconscious from giant doll disappears in few seconds on cue for Serena pulled out pokeball in her hand begins throw it towards zangoose begins capture it and falling down on the pavement perfect begins lock it.

Nikki: "way to go ms. Yvonne."

Mei: "not bad kiddo."

"Not bad indeed."

They noticed anne nishikinomiya  in section 33 jumpsuit with gray stripes and, she just parked her speeder behind mei along with crobat land on right shoulder, she give Serena smile on her face and said, "I'm very proud of you and claw turned up good as section 44 rookie agents." Serena replied, "thanks ma'am."

Cafe solei in West of coiffure clips in lumiose city with scared lechonk having staring against wild tera gogoat in 6 feet away right next to outside of cafe along with 17 yrs old Chloe park in section 17 jumpsuit with dark green stripes, she's lechonk wild tera pokemon catcher partner.

Chloe: "I got bad feeling about this, lechonk."

Lechonk: "oink!"

"Hey, leave those two alone!"

They turn around of surprise to see claw Ketchum standing both speeders with miyako hoshino in section 44 jumpsuit with ginger brown strips, she's riding on z74-speeder bike with toucannon sitting in front, he run passed by them towards wild tera pokemon with blue aura inside of him and begins called out an super fist move, "super fist of future paradox: iron Throne claw slash!" An holographic of iron Throne claw inside of claw left hand begins slashing gogoat with one slash is super effective and heavy critical damage to cause shards broke returned gogoat back to normal with dizzy as he pulled out pokeball and raise it in front of him at 3 feet away begins capture him so easy and begins locks it without struggling. Then he raise it in the air and shoutout of excitement, "I CAUGHT MYSELF AN GOGOAT!" cause twenty citizens come out from cafe and home towards the group begins  for claw save them from wild tera pokemon as a good guy not a bad guy.

Miyako: "they started to like him right now in lumiose city as a good guy."

Lexi: "yup."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Chloe: "yeah."

Lechonk: "oink."

[New chapter is out for tonight]