super fist moves training

Section 44 training ground with claw & serena having staring down against four training robotics dummies resemble to kitten, sliver samurai, apemon, and  the Riddler for a moment while wearing section 44 work out clothes until softon & dawn at left side of training ground and said to them at once, "begin!" Two of training robotics dummies running toward at them, but they begin to glow pink and blue aura inside of them as they leap in the air.

Serena: "super fist of sweetness: poke'puff  punch!"

Claw: "super fist of future paradox: iron thrones claw slash!"

Their hands morphed into poke'puff hand made into a fist and iron Throne left claw become sharp as they slash and punch two robotics dummies into pieces that surprise captain venderquack, Reiner, goh, professor oak, Chloe 2.0, misty 2.0, Pikachu, and scream tail sitting the bleachers at right side.

Goh: "not bad for them take down two robotics dummies with new two super fist moves, sweetness and future paradox."

Pikachu: "pika."

Scream tail: "puu, puu."

Chloe 2.0: "not bad I guess."

They having stare at last two robotics dummies with Cold stare as they begin to glow again.

Serena: "super fist of sweetness: being crushed by giant doll of chloe ceries!"

Reiner: "uuh!"

Chloe 2.0: "WHAT KIND OF SUPER FIST MOVE IS THAT?"

Pikachu: "pika?"

Misty 2.0: "okay than."

Claw: " Super fist of future paradox: attack by iron vailant and iron hands."

Goh: "way to go buddy."

He summoned two holographic of iron vailant and iron hands running toward robotics dummy to slash and dash into pieces. An giant doll of Chloe ceries in chibi form above robotic training dummy in 4 feet and coming down to it really fast and got crush underneath for a moment, they faded away after that.

Dawn and softon walk up to them with a smiles while holding white towels in their hands, they handed it to them to wipe off sweats on their foreheads and dawn said to them with surprise, "way to go, guys that best super fist moves we ever saw."

Claw: "thanks Mrs. Ceries, softon."

Captain venderquack and the group walk up to them with a smiles as Reiner said to them, "you two just rest up for few minutes before heading to vice City universe and visit the queenpin, may maple at her mansion in starfish island, and one of her goons told me about on the phone this morning, there new paldean Pokemon, lokix, a grasshopper Pokemon at her viceport boatyard and dock begin attacked everyone when they near it. So you can over there to catch after apologize to her."

Serena: "of course, Mr. Braun."

Captain venderquack: "I'll talk with captain sentry to send captain eldian go with you guys."

Claw: "sounds good."

[New chapter is out for today]