vs Vasquez

They group arrived at the battlefield toward the vice captain of Lt. Surge's military squad, Tony, and Steve who got angry expression on their faces at claw and serena wearing new outfit.

Vasquez: "well, well, well it's evil couple who postponed coronation series tournament for super battle drones test since last year

Vasquez: "well, well, well it's evil couple who postponed coronation series tournament for super battle drones test since last year. Thanks a lot."

Claw: "it's our bad doing that. Let's do this thing."

Vasquez: "fine, it's going to be 2 on 2 pokemon battle. I hope you got two pokemon in your team, bastard."

Claw: "yup."

In a minute

Serena and the group sitting left side of bleachers and Steve and Tony sitting right side of bleachers to see the battlefield with Vasquez and claw standing in theirs corners along with rotom drone standing in middle from outside of battlefield with holographic scoreboard as the the judge and shoutout, "begin!" Both of them toss their pokeball in the air begin called out their pokemon.

Vasquez: "come out, raichu!"

Claw: "walking wake, I choose you!"

Tony: "WHAT!?!"

Raichu and walking wake come out their pokeball to enter battlefield with their trainers behind at 7 feet away cause raichu become scared to see walking wake staring down upon him with ice cold stare for a moment until walking wake give out powerful roar.

Dendra: "hahaha, walking wake got game face on to battle against raichu in coronation series tournament."

Pikachu: "Pikachu."

Kotone: "yup."

After it stop roaring make Vasquez is nervous and called out attack for raichu, "use tackle!" He run scared toward walking wake in a second and claw called out sneak attack, "hydro stream!" It fire hydro stream from the mouth to raichu with inflicted damage as he rolled back to his trainer and stop in front of her at 4 feet away become unconscious and rotom drone called out the match, "raichu is unable to battle and the winner is walking wake."

Serena: "way to go, babe."

Dawn: "hahaha that's showing them, kiddo."

Vasquez is still upset about claw and Serena after they send their pokemon back to their pokeball to grab another one begin toss it in the air and called out their pokemon.

Vasquez: "come out, electrode!"

Claw: "scream tail, I choose you!"

Both electrode and scream tail come out from their pokeball to enter the battlefield that shock from Vasquez, tony, and steve to see jigglypuff in past paradox self for first time.

Vasquez: "where do you caught scream tail, punk?"

Claw: "i caught it from caven in the Simpson original universe and battle against lokix at my friend may boatyard harbour in gta original universe: vice City edition."

Tony: "t-t-the queenpin of vice City is your friend."

"That's right punk!"

Both of them turn their heads to the left at the group in 11 feet away who got scared expression on their faces to see devilish smiles and red glowing eyes on their faces caused them pee little in their pants.

Vasquez: "use tackle!"

claw: "pound!"

Scream tail use it tail to pound on electrode with critical damage to cause flying backward to Vasquez who duck down just in time to hit the wall with light impact and become unconscious while being pin in the wall.

Vasquez: "n-no way!?!"

Serena and group: "oooooooh!"

Rotom drone: "electrode is unable to battle and winner is scream tail. The Victor goes to claw Ketchum."

Vasquez collapsed on the floor with both knees become shock got defeated by former villain for first time including Tony and Steve too, just then claw got receives a message on his rotom phone inside right pocket as he pulled it out with his hand to see the screen of himself with the rank above him goes up into 3,999 as a result of defeating Vasquez, he looked at his friends from the stand and shoutout of surprise, "I got 3,999 rank in the coronation tournament."

Dendra: "that's wassup, kid."

Serena: "congratulations babe."

Goh: "way to go, buddy."

Pikachu: "Pikachu, pika."

An section 23 Ziggy in invisible mode standing on the right rail this whole watching claw and Vasquez battle.

Section 23 mission control room with everyone jaws drop of disbelief about claw got 3,999 rank after defeating Vasquez with scream tail and walking wake except for captain arlelt, dean metamorphosis, tygra, captain sentry, and Scootaloo is very happy for him, then he turned around at 20 yrs old yuri brier in section 17 jumpsuit in green stripes and pokebelt around him.

Captain sentry: "tell Webby about it, now."

Yuri: "yes captain."

[New chapter is out for today]