Jessica surprise news

The Simpsons universe 2- springfield, Illinois at 8:35 am: Springfield elementary school, principal Skinner office

Knock*knock*knock

Principal Skinner: "enter."

The door open by someone begins push it forward really wide to reveal 11 yrs old Jessica Lovejoy enter the office became surprise to her sister figure may maple, lance vance, drew, captain sentry and Serena Ketchum in the office with principal Skinner and superintendent Chalmers with a smiles on the faces and the principal Skinner said to her with surprise, "ms. Lovejoy, congratulations you join section 17 to become wild tera Pokemon catcher ever." Both Serena and captain sentry put something  in front of principal desk quick and get out of way to reveal rotom phone, tera orb, and pokebelt make Jessica got tears of joy pouring down on the cheek from eyes when may maple walk up to her and get down with one knee in Jessica level begins hug her around the neck with proud expression on her face while hearing clapping by everyone from the e backgroundand said, "congratulations sweetie, I'm proud of you as your big sister figure."

Jessica: "thanks may, I love you sis."

May: "I love you too kiddo always."

After they break off the hug and everyone stopped clapping after that as Jessica wipe tears out with her hand and said to captain sentry in surprise, "who's my wild tera Pokemon catcher partner, captain?" He replied back to her in kindness, "it's sneasler along with clefairy, quaxly, murkrow, and dudou. Oh sneasler, clefairy, and quaxly learn kung fu from Serena Ketchum, scootaloo, and flare warden at section 17 dojo room since 2 weeks ago."

Jessica: "thanks mrs. Ketchum."

Serena: "anytime honey, you going to meet them during recess."

Jessica: "sounds good to me, Mrs. Ketchum."

[New chapter is out for today]