vs tera Durant [edited]

Dragon maid original universe at 3:15 pm

School front yard with all the parents just already pick up their kids to go home or hang out to each other for while at school front yard including Ms. Kobayashi and tohru pick up kanna.

"Durant."

Their heads to the right at yard to see glimmering Durant just standing in middle of the yard at 8 feet away from them staring at them for a second when tera shards rose up from the ground to absorb him for a second and shards broke to reveal terastallized Durant with rock type tera shards on top of his head, he begin power up with the energy.

Tohru: "I didn't see that coming."

An magical green portal show up standing behind the wall right next to them at 6 feet away that caused them look at portal begin open it up to reveal section 17 Northwest corridor with yuri berier, Inez, happy hogan, and scootaloo come out through the portal to school yard with them from behind at 6 feet away, then that's surprised Inez to see terastallized pokemon for first time and said to her mentor, "that's terastallized pokemon you talking about, Mr. Berier."

Yuri: "yup, he got rock tera shards crown on top of his head. Rock type is weakness to water, grass, fighting, ground, steel type. Watch and learn kid."

Inez: "yes sir."

He pulled out pokeball in his hand and toss it in the air to call out his pokemon, "inteleon, come out!" He come out from his pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against terastallized Durant that's surprised Ms. Kobayashi begin pulled out her rotom phone to scan Yuri's pokemon for a second and information pop out.

Pokedex: "inteleon, serect agent, water type and evolve form of drizzle: it has many hidden capabilities, such as fingertips that can shoot water and a memberance on its back that it can used to glide through the air."

Rika: "like a butterfly."

Scootaloo: "you said it kiddo. Now watch this battle it's going to be great."

Yuri: "use snipe shot!"

Terastallized Durant (thought): uh-oh I'm done for because rock type weaknesses is water."

He fire water from his fingertips straight to terastallized Durant with direct hit caused heavily critical damage caused shards broke for Durant returned to normal with dizzy, he pulled out another pokeball in his hand and throw toward dizzy Durant, started begin captured him to went inside pokeball just falling down on the ground gently begin lock it up.

Inez: "that's incredible sir, you caught it."

Scootaloo felt a tap on right rib by someone from behind her and turned around to see rika with a smile on her face and said, "thanks for saving us, ms."  She replied, "no problem kiddo, our friends doing their job as wild tera pokemon catchers to catch wild tera pokemon from other universe." Happy hogan noticed school principle come out front entrance to see what's going on her, he walked through the crowd toward front entrance having a chat with her.

Torhu: "wow your friends captured wild tera pokemon all the time."

Scootaloo: "yup."

Torhu: "that's amazing."

"Hello there my friends."

They turned their heads to the left to see happily little green men stand behind the portal.

They approach the group as scootaloo said to them in surprised, "hey guys long time no see

They approach the group as scootaloo said to them in surprised, "hey guys long time no see." One of little Green men replied, " You too scoots, we decided to meet flash and the gang from their sections that's all."

Rika: "aww that's sweet."

Scootaloo: "hey, have you guys have seen terastal phenomenon been show up at your original universe lately?"

Little green men confused: "the what?"

Inez: "uh-oh."

Meanwhile at captain arlelt office with captain arlelt standing behind his desk face foward at thunderlane and cloud kicker who told him about tera shards spotted at white tail woods, rambling rock ridge from outside of ponyville, and somewhere around at saddle lake. He said to them with kindness, "keep it up the good work you two."

Thunderlane/cloud kicker: "thanks captain."

Captain arlelt: "before you two go home, I got gift for you two send to rainbow dash's house for her adopted daughter as new friend/helper."

Thunderlane: "like what?"

Captain arlelt: "alolan raichu! Come to my office."

He entered the office with them to give out friendly greet to cloud kicker and thunderlane, "raichu." Cloud surprised about alolan raichu is rainbow dash's adopted daughter as new friend/helper and she said to him with surprised, "thanks you so much doing that captain."

Captain arlelt: "no problem at all."

[New edited chapter is out for today]