morning news

The love birds already arrived at CHS to enter the main lobby see their friends talking each other behind 1st corridor entrance, then bon bon said to them in kindness as they approach them,"morning guys. We got surprised news for you all?" Clyde with curious expression on his face about surprised news from bon-bon and replied in little kindness, "what kind of surprised news is it?"

Tidal: "claw Ketchum and Serena Yvonne come out from prison and asylum as good guys."

The group scared: "SAY WHAT!!!"

sandalwood: "for real."

Swift: "aww crap! We're doomed."

Applejack: "why tarnation who give idea to let gecko kuro two goons out."

Tidal: "it's was captain venderquack idea and join section 44 as rookies. They then sign up claw to compete in world coronation series tournament aiming to be pokemon world Champion and Serena is nurse joy 2nd assistance at pokemon center in Vermillion city for now on until claw becomes world champion and new monarch.

They calmed after that to hear claw entering world coronation series tournament and Serena is nurse joy 2nd assistance at pokemon center in Vermillion city at their own universe, and fluttershy said to the love birds with kindness, "I'm proud of them to become two reforms villains to join section 44 as rookie agents."

Rainbow: "you said it flutters. I'm proud of them."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Bon-bon: "and I'm joining Phoenixkazemon and the rest heading to dawn hometown in sinnoh region at pokemon universe 2 to face giant quaquaval aka dancing titan on Friday."

Rarity: "another pokemon Titan season is back again darlings."

Clyde: "you said it babe. How many Titan pokemon this year?"

Tidal: "probably 4 Titans."

Pinkie: "not bad at all."

[New chapter is out for today]